whatever nevermind

by wolfgang 21 Replies latest jw friends

• wolfgang
    wolfgang

there is no god

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Hi

Welcome to the Message Board (I'm a New Poster too).

I just want to say that there are a lot of things I don't understand in the Bible (I haven't read that much of the Bible yet), but I do believe in God Almighty (The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit).

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord, my God, my Savior, and my King!

I love the 4 Gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John) and Paul's Writings.

• wolfgang
    wolfgang

u brainwashed man im sry

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

I'm not sure who I've been brainwashed by?

I came to those beliefs after reading the Scriptures on my own.

• wolfgang
    wolfgang

the muslims that killed themselves and others here in NY also believed to their death and murder that allah was the true god. you all feel like YOU KNOW, IM RIGHT THEN CHUCKLE. you are the false idiots

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

I think that most all of the problems and wicked acts that have happened in Religion have been caused because of people following the Religious Leaders (just look at the Watchtower Society).

Jesus Christ said not to call anyone on Earth your "Leader" or your "Master" or your "Teacher" or your "Father", because only Jesus Christ is our Leader, and Master, and Teacher, and only the Heavenly Father is our Father.

If you look at what Jesus Christ taught: Love Your Neighbor as Yourself and Do to Others what you want them to do to you.

If everyone on Earth lived by these principles (regardless of their beliefs about God), there would be no Wars and Terrorism and other wickedness.

I believe that you do not need to go to a certain Church to be close to God, rather I believe that by believing in the Sacrifice of Jesus Christ, and by following the principles above, and reading the Holy Scriptures, and Praying, anyone can have a personal relationship with God.

Edited by - UnDisfellowshipped on 28 August 2002 8:38:49

• Crystal
    Crystal

I agree with you Undisfellowshipped. I really beleive that religion is where Satan does his best work.I believe when God said "beware of false prophits he meant religion."When I read the bible and pray I feel closer to God and more at peace than I ever have.

• Undecided
    Undecided

If God wanted us all in heaven why did he put us on earth in the first place? If he likes righteous people why did he make us all be born sinners? If God is so interested in us being good why did he allow a devil and demons to harass us? I don't understand why animals are punished with desease and death if sin is the cause of this in humans? None of this makes sense to me.

Ken P.

• Crystal
    Crystal

It's called FREEWILL.What a great way for God to weed out the evil.In the end he is going to make everything right.He will wipe every tear from every eye including the animals.Just read the bible and you will find out how great everything really is.Oh yeah and Pray.

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

If there is no God, why do humans have a conscience?

If there is no God, why do humans have morals and ethics?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit