Show your support for breasts! PICTURES

by GinnyTosken 25 Replies latest jw friends

• GinnyTosken
    GinnyTosken

I feel a bit shy about posting after being away for so long, but when I think of people who appreciate breasts, I think of JW.com. So, I interrupt my JW.com sabbatical to offer breast connoisseurs and aficionados an opportunity to preserve healthy, perky breasts to time indefinite. But, first . . .

This spring I began working at a marina, and this summer my son and I have been learning to sail.

Here is a picture of my son and two other boys out for a lesson:

And here is the same crew tacking straight towards the instructor's sailboat.

On September 21, I will be sailing on the Krazy Bull as part of Sail for the Cure in Portland, Oregon,an event to benefit the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation. You can read more about the event here:

http://leftblank.com/sailpdx/sailforthecure/

If you'd like to sponsor the Krazy Bull Crew and help the fight against breast cancer, detailed donation information is below. Simply choose an amount and send it by mail or through PayPal. The event focuses on cooperation and teamwork, so donations are lump sum--not per mile or increased for a first place finish.

Perhaps next post I can describe how to step a mast and the hazards of moisture penetration . . .

Ginny

Donor Levels:

A $1 B $5 C $10 D $15 DD $20 WONDERBRA $20+

TO SEND A CHECK BY MAIL:

Make check payable to Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation. If you would like a receipt for tax purposes, please be sure to include your name and address.

MAIL TO:

SAIL FOR THE CURE: KRAZY BULL CREW

c/o Rocky Pointe Marina

23586 NW St. Helens Hwy.

Portland, OR 97231

TO DONATE BY DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD THROUGH PAYPAL:

Go to http://www.paypal.com

Click on "Send Money" tab.

Send donation to: [email protected]

If you would like a receipt for tax purposes, be sure to include your name and address in the comments.

Edited by - GinnyTosken on 28 August 2002 2:43:3

Edited by - GinnyTosken on 30 August 2002 0:18:0

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

Ginny.

Marry me.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Gina,

Welcome back & count me in.

Kindest regards - HS

PS - Marry Cygnus, steal his fortune and sail away to greater things.....lol

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

I wanted to see breasts. I saw no breasts. I had expected to see breasts. I had thought I would see breasts. But still, I saw no breasts. What must I do to see breasts? Yes, how can I see breasts, when there are no breasts? This seems downright unfair to advertise breasts, and then not offer breasts. It would be like me promising to ....well no, there really is nothing that I could promise that would match a promise of breasts. So this really isn't like anything. Can we see breasts please?

Thank you.

HBHSM

• Simon
    Simon

Hey Ginny - welcome back !

I too was initially slightly disappointed at the lack of breastual (?) content in this thread but since it was you posting again and so many missed you I will overlook it just this once.

• GinnyTosken
    GinnyTosken

Cygnus: Do you raise my hopes only to break my heart once again?
    As YouKnow would say, what a rouge element!
    HillaryStep: Thanks for the welcome.
    Hyghlandyr:
    Where in my topic heading did I state that the pictures would be of breasts? 
    I did include PICTURES, you see.
    To soothe your ruffled feelings, here is a picture of one breast:

Bon appetit!
    Ginny

Edited by - GinnyTosken on 28 August 2002 3:11:58

• Farkel
    Farkel

Ginny,

I had heard things were much better for you lately (I've been asking around) and I'm really glad to see you around in "public" again, little sistah.

Farkel

• Crystal
  • Crystal
    Crystal

You did mean that kind of support..right??

• GinnyTosken
    GinnyTosken

Simon,

Thanks for the kind welcome back. I'm glad JW.com covers a multitude of sins--even the lack of firm breastual content.

Farkel,

Thanks for caring enough to check up on me. This February was one of the roughest times in my life, but this summer has been one of the best.

Perhaps it's true--smooth seas do not make skillful sailors.

Ginny

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit