Why do the apostrophes disappear when posting?

by Yadirf 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

speaking of Jehovah, are you still waiting on him??? He is not going to fix your apostrophe problem! Farkel might be able to help though....

• Farkel
    Farkel

Yadirf,

: Do you consider the King James version a REAL Bible?

Of course it is. All, or most Bibles are REAL Bibles. All, or most Korans are REAL Korans. All or most, Baghivad Gitas are Baghivad Gitas. ALL Books of Mormon are REAL Books of Mormon.

And most importatly, ALL "Holy Books" are mostly bullshit with a lot of fairy tales created to dumb-down people and control them. Nit-picking the contents is a waste of time considering the overall problem here.

Farkel

• Lefty
    Lefty
    Since you proved yourself as being so impotent as to not be albe to get the word "Jehovah" in any REAL Bible, I think I might as well take my business elsewhere, thank you! -- Crazy151drinker
    Since you proved yourself as being so impotent as to not be albe to get the word "Jehovah" in any REAL Bible, I think I might as well take my business elsewhere, thank you!

Do you consider the King James version a REAL Bible?

Friday, still talking to Stupid.

If its not, then why do you keep adding to it??? Not to mention used to use it........ -- Crazy151drinker

See what I mean, Folks? This drunk guy can't even follow a conversation without getting things all out of whack. Of course I consider the KJV a REAL Bible. Why does this drunk then suggest that I implied otherwise? Obviously because he can't follow along in a simple conversation without getting all mixed up. I asked him if he considered the KJV a REAL Bible because it too uses the word Jehovah, which apparently the Drunk didn't know about.

No wonder this guy's handle is "Crazy151drinker" ... he plainly posts on this forum while completely drunk.

Friday

• Lefty
    Lefty

And Farkel, you weren't following along very closely, were you? That's so unlike you. Shall I make you go stand in the corner? Shamie, shamie!

Friday

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Sorry but my KJV doesnt say Jehovah Lord, Jehovah Jesus, Jehovah God, Jehovah Creator, Jehovah Carpenter, yadda yadda yadda. Maybe yours does. It was probably printed by the WT. My KJW also doesnt add a bunch of words to change the meaning of passages. Nor does my KJV deny that Jesus is the Son of God. Nor does my KJV insinuate that Jesus is the ArchAngle Michael. Nor does my KJV tell me that the world is going to end in 1975. Nor does my KJV say that I shouldnt have blood transfusions. Nor does my KJV tell me that vaccines will make you crazy. Nor does my KJV say anything about selling Miracle Wheat or going door to door on saturdays bugging people for 25 cents. Nor does my KJV suggest you should protect child molestors and pedifiles. Nor does my KJV tell me where you put your UN card. I guess these are things that are only printed in YOUR version. But there is one passage that is in my KJV. It says: FOOLS HATE KNOWLEDGE. And obviously, you hate the KNOWLEDGE that your WT is nothing but a SCAM which makes YOU a FOOL........and also a Dumbass.

• Lefty
    Lefty
    Sorry but my KJV doesnt say Jehovah

Like I asked in the other thread, "Have you forgotten what it feels like to be sober?" You drunk, yes YOUR KJV has the name "Jehovah" in it 4 times. That is, unless you ripped those 4 verses out of your Bible.

You poor, helpless drunk.

• SYN
    SYN

There's definitely a bug in the forum software. The apostrophes disappear during the process that converts the Rich Text in the posting box into HTML. Perhaps a code has been left out...

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Gosh! I wish those apostrophes hadn't all been sent to me! How did that happen? ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '' ' ' ' '' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '' ' ' ' '' ' ' ' '' ' ' ' ' ' ' '' ' ' ' ' '' ' ' ' ' '' ' ' ' ' '' ' ' ' '' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '' ' ' ' ' ' ' '' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '' ' ' '' ' '' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '' ' ' ' '' '''' '''''' ''''''' '''''' ' ' ' ' ' ''''' ' ' ' '' ' ' ' ' ' ' '''''''''''' '' ' ' '' ' ' ''' ''''''' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '''''' ' ' ' ' ' ' '' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '' ' ' ' ' ' '' ' ' '

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Simon please remove Kenneson for stealing all the apostrophes!

• butalbee
    butalbee

I still blame those smurfs, esp, smurfette that little harlot.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit