Why do the apostrophes disappear when posting?

by Yadirf 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

When I post someting that contains apostrophes they're not there after the posting. What is the fix for this? Anybody know?

Friday

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Hey Friday

I don't know the reason, being this is an "Apostate" web site its prolly cuz of the demonzs. LOL

Edited by - cassiline on 27 August 2002 20:6:53

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Bad Breath????

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Friday`s apostrophes are missing..I have them.... Bwha-ha-ha-ha..LOL...OUTLAW

• Yadirf
    Yadirf
    LOL

Don't get it all over yourselves, Cassiline and Outlaw!

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

They're apostoapostrophes.

Expatbrit

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Bad Breath????

I figure your family knows all about bad breath, especially your wife. LOL.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Nads,

Whats wrong? Havnt figured out how to use the keyboard yet?? here, I will help you out ' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Friday,you have apostrophes in your last post..I`ll be back to get them later.I`m going to take all your apostrophes..Then I`m going to take apostrophes from your friends and family..LOL...OUTLAW

• Yadirf
    Yadirf
    They're apostoapostrophes.

YOUR's are for sure, Expatbrit. Mine? Well ... they are simply legitimate, loyal apostrophes. I only wish that they were faithful, since if that were the case they would show up I suppose.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit