SILENTLAMBS BULLITIN 30 DAYS

by silentlambs 11 Replies latest jw friends

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

SILENTLAMBS BULLITIN

Well today marks thirty days before the silentlambs march in Brooklyn New York on September 27th. We are excited to see such a positive response and look forward to seeing you there. We wish to make those who are coming aware of further details in order to get ready.

Press Conference,

There will be an opening press conference next Wednesday at 25 Columbia Heights. If anyone can support or come to this let me know ASAP. I will not be there but representatives of silentlambs will have a prepared statement and preliminary delivery to the front door. If you would like to provide pictures of children to be delivered to Bethel please scan and send them ASAP. The Conference will be at 10:30 and will last about 15 minutes. We would like to have 12-15 people show up for support.

March,

Be aware New York has strict ordinances when it comes to signs and posters. No sticks or hard supports structures are allowed. You can use cardboard tubing or similar materials to hold up your posters. I was thinking of making posters when we arrive and having materials available to do so. We can start about 12:30 for those who would like to assist at Pierpoint Place and Columbia Heights. Bring stuffed lambs for abuse survivors who cannot be there. We will deliver them to Bethel when we arrive, if you wish to send a lamb contact me for assistance in doing so.

Promotion of March,

T-SHIRTS

We are having made up special commerative silentlambs march t-shirts. The will say this on the front: silentlambs march

FOR THE CHILDREN

X (tiny pic here)

Brooklyn, New York 9-27-02

www.silentlambs.org

877-WTABUSE

I will have these for those who wish to wear them at the march. I need to know in advance how many to bring. These will be available for an advance purchase price of $10. I also will have regular silentlambs t-shirts with the tiny logo on the left chest and a larger picture on the back. I also have a few protest T-SHIRTS that has the picture featured on web shots and JWD you can see it here- http://community.webshots.com/album/47148865uPbeds the price is $12.00 each for those. All sizes are x-large.

COFFEE MUGS

We also will have coffee cups with similar labeling at an advance purchase price of $3.50 each. Both will have tiny the silentlambs mascot pictured on them.

BUMPER STICKERS

We also will have three official silentlambs bumper stickers.

1. I SUPPORT silentlambs

2. PROTECT CHILDREN

3. NO MORE silentlambs

They are very professional and feature the tiny logo. The price will be at $2.50 each and you can order them in advance of the march. By doing so you will save on shipping and also let us know how many we need to bring.

Lapel Pin,

Finally we will have a new silentlambs lapel pin. This pin was designed by a professional jeweler; it features a close up of tinys face with a gold x over his mouth. The background around him will be mint green with a gold circle for a border. It will be a of an inch circle with silentlambs written underneath tiny. The lapel pins will go for $5.00 each and also should be ordered in advance. We are cutting it close but they should be ready by the march.

PHOTOS,

We will have a commerative set of photos made of the silentlambs march that will be available. There will be a selection of 12 pictures from the march for $10.00, again we ask you please pay in advance and they will be mailed after developing.

If you wish you can use the paypal button on the website to send in your order, just specify in the comments box what you wish to purchase. All funds go directly to silentlambs and will help to pay for the march as well as support abuse survivors. If you wish to mail your order send it to silentlambs, PO Box 311, Calvert City, KY 42029. Be sure to include your name, address and what you wish to order. Much time and effort went in to making these items available. The quality is very high and it will offer many the opportunity to speak out, not only at the march, but anytime they go in public with these materials. The cartoon lamb should make a nice conversation starter and give the wearer an opportunity to explain what this is all about.

IN CONCLUSION,

There is much to be done I had several who have offered assistance and I will be getting back to you soon. Remember this march is for the children, children within Jehovahs Witnesses, those who they meet in field service, those who have been discarded by Watchtower Policy. We all come together to support that end.

To date I have offered no promotional materials in order to focus on the issue of Wt Policy and the Media. Now it is time for those who wish to make their own personal statement and let the public know supporters are in their local community.

If you would like to serve as an eye-witness against the Governing Body please let me know so we can put your name on the list of those who wish to testify. If you wish to make a 60 second comment regarding abuse in the organization, please let me know so as to get an idea of the time frame we are working with. Also we have something special planned that will become a permanent part of the silentlambs organization. You will not want to miss it.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Thanks Bill, many of us from the UK will be supporting you even though many can't be there.

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Thanks Bill! I really appreciate all the hard work that you're doing. =:o)

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

Bill I wish so much I could be there. Unfortunately personal circumstances didn't allow me to arrange the trip.

I will definitely be there in spirit.

Will the march be covered by any of the media?

Listen, maybe someone would consider putting the sl logo I designed on a poster or something? I'll be happy to send a copy to anyone who wants to fly the "Lamb Jack".

Col. J.R. "Bendrr" Brown, [classified]

Edited by - bendrr on 27 August 2002 19:7:37

• Larry
    Larry

Count me in :) I just sent you an e-mail.

Peace - LL

• Simon
    Simon

Thanks Silentlambs (and a shameless BTTT for the UK morning crowd)

I'm sure the fact that everything appears to be so well organised will encourage many to go if they were considering it.

I wish we could be there to support it in person but we will do something locally and buy some of the merchandise (which seems too cheap BTW)

• Cappuccino OC
    Cappuccino OC

Bill,

How does the pay pal button work? Can we make purchases with a credit card? Can purchases be made only through this thread or can they be purchased through the silentlambs website also?

I'd love to order a couple of things for me & my sister.

Thanks

Capp

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

For purchases you have to go to the silentlambs website and click on the donate button. There you can use credit cards or transfer from your bank account. You may also send in checks directly at teh address provided.

silentlambs

• abbagail
    abbagail

Thanks for the details! Lotsa goodies to choose from. How much do you want for shipping & handling?

And, BTTT!

Grits

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

bttt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit