Angelic protection-how does that work again?

by PopeOfEruke 24 Replies latest social current

• Farkel
    Farkel

Well, Pope,

: Angelic protection-how does that work again?

It works sorta like this: you and your partner are out in field service one day preaching the Mass Genocide by God's Kingdom and God's Loving Ransom Provision for All that Only Applies to the Anointed Remnant and the Second-Class Other Sheep Might Get a Shot at Redemption if they are NICE to the Anointed Remnant who Speak for God, but Only the Governing Body Part of them Speaks For God GOOD NEWS doctrine, and....

You knock on this door. Unbeknowst to you, the guy inside has just butchered his wife, children, mother, father, aunts, uncles, the entire neighborhood and most of Philadelphia, and he opens the door all bloody and with a loaded gun in his hands. As soon as he sees you, he drops the gun and his mouth opens in awe. You ask him, "Why aren't you going to hurt us?" He replies, "I'm afraid of that great big guy behind you." You look behind you and all you see are a bunch of dubs in a station wagen eating donuts and drinking coffee.

THAT's how Angelic protection works, and don't you doubt me for a minute!

Farkel

• patio34
    patio34

LOL Farkel! That about sums it up. Liked the part about drinking coffee and eating donuts in the car.

Pope, I'm so glad you brought this subject up. AA and Al-Anon, etc. have a saying, I believe, "Let go and let God." Let God what? What child has he ever helped avoid abuse? Where is the $#%#! evidence of a god ever helping anyone??

I believe it's a criminal offense in the U.S. if you stand by and watch someone be harmed or don't offer assistance to an injured party (but don't ask me to prove it--my son was just telling me). Well, if you can be a criminal just by not assisting, what does that make god?? Who stands by for millenia and watches all the suffering, especially of children, and does zip?! It makes him a heartless criminal. Talk about the JW concept of bloodguilt!!

And the JW dogma of "it's not god's fault, but humans and Satan" just doesn't wash. Because of the horrors and suffering that exists in animals, parasites, viruses, insects, etc. Who would have "created" that?? And to say it's Adam's sin that caused that is incorrect also, because the dinosaurs were slaughtering each other looooong before any human existed.

How did I every fall for that crap?????

Pat

• patio34
    patio34

Pope, you said

But whats the point of Jehovah's Witnesses believing in divine protection, if Jehovah himself is unable to offer protection in the face of that all-powerful "Time and unforeseen circumstances..."
    LOL!
  • PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Thanks for input Farkel (TM) and patio34.

I am seriously considering starting up a new church, Church of the Great God of Time and Unforeseen Circumstances and the Latter-Day Random Winners.

At least my God can offer us a 50-50 chance! :-)

Seriously, the other thing I recall that the Dubs offered as an excuse was that J-Hoover allows some brothers to be killed in a horrible death because it serves some timely purpose of his! Remember that one!

I recall faintly some story out of Africa where a brother was killed, and it gave a great witness and half a million new dubs were baptized the next day (maybe I exaggerate those figures a little).

So the souls of the beheaded in Phillipines can rest assured that their beheadment somewhere is selling another WT or two!! That should make them rest easy!

Pope

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

And Farkel does it again!

LOL!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit