I Don't Get It!

by John Aquila 53 Replies latest jw experiences

• John Aquila
    John Aquila

There are literally about thirty young single very good looking sisters in this one Kingdom hall under the age of 30. That is just one Kingdom Hall. In the Circuit there are literally hundreds of young beautiful jw girls under 30 who are single and anxious to get married.

About two years ago, this one single good looking brother who is about 30 years old and who is an elder married this plain looking sister who is 59 years old. And she shows that she is in her 50s. She is not rich either. And she is kind of an airhead.

She started telling all the old sisters to not settle for just anyone, but to be aggressive and go after the young brothers. So there is a thing now where old sisters are asking young brothers out on dates.

So far another two young brothers have married sisters who are at least 25 years older than them. And there is one Ministerial Servant who is in his early 30s and is dating a 55 year old sister. It looks serious.

Why is this happening?

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel
    Spiritual Cougars? LOL
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    The religion has taken thier balls away, now they have no confidence in themselves, so they will settle for anyone that asks.
  • mimimimi
    mimimimi

Really, I want to say something nasty here, and actually did, but now I am editing my comment to get rid of it. Who knows why any of those people do anything they do. For someone to be in that faith and stay in it requires some mental/emotional illness on their part. It has to have something to do with that.

• marmot
    marmot
    My old hall had a few instances of this. Judging from past results, they'll be divorced in a few years.
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    I'd rather have a virgin though there's no guarantee of that even with the youngest sister.
  • sir82
    sir82

Left field idea:

The guys are gay, and get married to desperate sisters who are so grateful they won't mind not having sex.

The gay guys get married because it reduces pressure on them, they are not constantly fighting off a stream of JW hotties. A married JW looks more stable and thus can move up the organizational ladder more easily.

Told you it was a left field idea!

If that's not it, I have no idea.

• John Aquila
    John Aquila
    Crazyguy a minute ago

The religion has taken thier balls away, now they have no confidence in themselves, so they will settle for anyone that asks.

Actually I was thinking the same thing CG. I'm not knocking age difference, I have no problem with that but when I see the choices available, it just makes no sense.

Image result for most beautiful spanish girlsImage result for old lady pic

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel
    I think most young brothers instinctually know that what the bible says, believe in God or not, it's true. It wouldn't be as easy to get in bed with a younger sister but the older ones are "burning with desire" and are easier prey. This should not sound estrange at all. There is a few articles out there showing the this trend is happening in society as a whole. Then it would even be easier to blame the woman if you get caught in premarital sex
  • Virran
    Virran
    They're looking for a mother figure? And rumor has it that older women are wilder "where it counts", who knows.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit