Should Christians wear sandals?

by dmouse 14 Replies latest jw friends

• The_Bad_Seed
    The_Bad_Seed

I want a good pair of Jesus sandals made.

What that has to do with this post, I don't know.

*shrugs*

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

No one mentioned Hebrew Hikers!

Everyone knows socks are the real issue here. Socks are the only thing to protect us from the sin of toes. At least that's what I was taught. Frankly I think socks are the footgear of the devil, and do nothing but impede us from the natural glory of the naked foot! Be free! Let the toes romp and frolick in naked abandon!

DOWN WITH SOCKS I SAY! DOWN!!

People who don't have legs (I'm looking at you Bad Seed) should not post on threads about Sandals!

• SimplyPato
    SimplyPato

ROBDAR I don't see anything wrong in Christian women wearing sandels, sexyfeet or No sexyfeet does'nt mater . In this part of the world "NIGERIA" most women puts on sandels and on one had complained , so you can wear them no big deal ! I wear sandels too, to the meetings at work , seeing my hairy feet and toenail ? that makes it more exciting. sooooo what do you think? SIMPLYPATO.

• Robdar
    Robdar

SimplyPato,

Obviously you are a nice Christian brother who can control his wanton, horny desires. However, here in the west, a sister should dress more modestly in order not to tempt the men in the congregations. My goodness, the brothers should not be distracted from their theocratic responsibilities by the sight of a sexy foot. Surely this would anger Jah. And Jehovah already has enough to be upset about.

So the sister's in your congregation can flaunt their feet all they want. I, for one, do not wish to taste the great wrath of God Almighty when Armageddon comes. I shall pray for my sisters in Nigeria.

Love,

Robyn

PS: Welcome to the board. Many blessings to you.

Edited by - robdar on 26 August 2002 14:58:47

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Mark 6:8-9: "He [Jesus] instructed them [the Twelve] to take nothing for the journey but a walking stick--no food, no sack, no money in their belts. They were, however, to wear sandals but not a second tunic."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit