BREAKING NEWS!!!

by DATA-DOG 60 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

We are in the last part of the last days, so very close to the last DAY.."

What, again!

How many times have we been told that one, and over however many different decades?

Early in 1991, a public speaker informed us that "Armegeddon is not any more just around the corner, rather, we are now looking down the final straight to the finish line."

Bloody long home straight, that one!

Bill.

PS: Anybody who thinks there is a connection between Joshua's 40 years and 1975's 40 years is the one who is (badly) deluded!

• steve2
    steve2

If you keep pushing and pushing with all your might and it still doesn't come after an unexpectedly long time, I honestly think you need to prepare yourself for the very worst: A very high likelihood you are experiencing a stillbirth.

It's terribly sad, there is a tremendous sense of loss and pain - and it all feels so meaningless. However, with loving support and reassurance, along with time and space to grieve, you can heal and look beyond the anguish..

JWs are pushing, pushing, pushing for paradise earth but the sobering truth is it is not coming, regardless of how very hard they push.

Hopefully, over the next few years, as the momentum of zeal ebbs from the organization, more and more Witnesses will come to the realization that zealously pushing and pushing some thing that is dead doesn't ever bring it back to life. Dead is dead.

• blondie
    blondie

Is this an official term used in pint in WTS publications and jw.org videos?

I remember the stay alive til 75 Sinutko.

The WTS has said that there will be no preaching for salvation after the GT starts with the destruction of Babylon the Great. A warning of destruction perhaps...I can see the rank and file using "final push" as a shorthand term.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

1) Island Man, I understand. I used to feel the same way, until I realized there is no breaking news. NOTHING is going to happen as far as scandals are concerned. There will never be a scandal big enough to wake up most j-dumbs, because they love the lie. Don't be too sad when 50 years from now, although "adjusted", the ORG is still here. People are just really stupid as history shows.

They will support the concept of "Mother", even if TOMO read a suicide note on the air for the world to see, and then jumped from the Columbia Heights building!

Like SimonSays, they are deluded, judgmental, decieved, ignorant, WT magazine regurgitators, who believe that "bad" people were purged from the ORG IN THE 80's. They don't realize that legalism and cowardice are the reasons that many who rightly pointed out falsehood were DF'd by the cowardly majority!

2) SimonSays, you're an idiot. Your comment merits no additional response.

For everyone else, isn't it nice that Jeehoober allowed wickedness, knowing that it would cause extreme hardship and stress and discouragement, only to destroy those who become discouraged and stop officially reporting time for the WTBTS.???

Also, keep in mind that TOMO has twice stated that "inactive" ones ( those not reporting time per WTBTS dogma ) will go the same way as those opposing God. What a loving, encouraging thing to say about the discouraged! Surely Jeehobo approves!

DD

• Heaven
    Heaven

My Father is inactive. He has dementia and is in a wheelchair now. He is really not capable of putting any sort of meaningful sentence together anymore.

Does this place him in the JW coward category?

• SimonSays
    SimonSays

2) SimonSays, you're an idiot. DATA-DOG

and your a pathetic lying dog, whats your point, thinking by keeping one foot in case it's true

you will be saved. You be the first to go!!!!!!!1

• James Jack
    James Jack

What part of the World are you in?

We are in the Deep South, USA and just had our CO visit and he was Zombie like in his talks, no energy, nothing moving.

• sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

wow, If it wasn't for the fact that I would start laughing and have to leave, Id go listen to that talk just to hear it myself. i haven't heard a peep from my mom, so maybe it isnt something popular here on the east coast pa new york area?

to place people in this constant state of anxiety, is what places them on anti depressants,lol

good heavens, did not it say in scripture something like stop worrying about tomorrow there are enough anxieties for today? gee I wonder what sort of article they would print up on that ONE scripture.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

So, same sh*t, different decade then?

Should have asked this clown who the King of the North is? What about the visible signs of Christ's presence.....waters turning as red as blood, Trumpet blasts, etc, etc? Fall of Babylon the Great, has that happened yet? I'd love to call one of these buffoons out on their fear-mongering, just to make them sweat and look like the asses they are.

• Heaven
    Heaven

sowhatnow said: to place people in this constant state of anxiety, is what places them on anti depressants,lol

swn, this is an excellent way of stating what Botchtower does to people. I may have to steals this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit