The More xJW Discussion Boards The Better!

by IslandWoman 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Grunt
    Grunt

The more x JW's the better I say. I think a vocal ex-JW's can be more effective than a congregation of current JW's. As most people already see them as a cult, a little verification of that opinion goes a long, long way. The non-informed public that I have discussed JW beliefs with react strongly to a lot, esp. to shunning family members and the class system within the cult.

Grunt

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

Here is another one:

http://network54.com/Hide/Forum/128637

This used to be Tishie's board.

closer

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Every board has a slightly different flavor....a different rhythm....but one is not better or worse than another....just different. Sort of like Ben and Jerry's......all the flavors are good, and you pick whatever suits your fancy at the moment.

• Golden Girl
  • waiting
    waiting

Thanks Island Woman, this is a good thread with a good point - the more the merrier.

One of the problems, imho, of any xjw forum which tries to have a huge poster ratio, and almost non-moderated, and world wide, and all ages, and all sexes, and WOW!........ONE of the problems??????

Lord, let the problems begin! We are people first....then xjw's. Some of us have moved on, some will never get over the problems, yada, yada, yada....and some of us are just weird - no matter what religion (including moi).

Different boards, especially those with different *flavors* fill different wants/needs. "It's a Good Thing." (I looooooooved the way Martha Stewart blacked out the parts of her emails she didn't want the Congressmen reading. lol - she's got spunk!)

Viva la differance (or close to that) (a smiley should be here........but they're not showing. shoot.)

waiting

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Great post IW!

You, nancee, waiting....you all make excellent points. I, personally, like all the sites. They all offer something a little different. When I feel like spelling out a curse word (not just yelling one at bad drivers ) I now have a place to vent my fingertips.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit