The More xJW Discussion Boards The Better!

by IslandWoman 15 Replies latest jw friends

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Bboyneko's discussion board fills an xJW need.

Channel C fills an xJW need.

JWD fills an xJW need.

H2O also, if we support it, can fill a need, as well as other xJW boards.

We all lived in a homogenized place, the JW place. There everybody was expected to be the same, now we want to be who we want to be. We are all changing and trying to find the person we want to be is hard. What I am today is not what I was last month and probably not what I will be next year.

All the boards fill a need, all the boards provide help for our former "brothers and sisters" and ourselves and are also platforms for arrows shot at the Tower.

United We Stand and Divided We Stand, because we stand for the same cause!

IW

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Hi IslandWoman, so right you are the more the merrier, but some of us "newbies" don't know where these other sights are. Would you or someone else be so kind as to give the url's to them?

bc (wondering how I could even keep up with all of them ;o\)

• DJ
    DJ

Don't worry Island Woman, I got this one............

Bikerchic, what's the matter?? Aren't you happy here??? Do you miss Animal or maybe even JanH or who?? I wouldn't want you to be stuck here with us ......it is a free society and I'm sure that Valis will be back and forth.....undecided.........anyway, nice to meet ya!!! I wish you the best if you decide that you belong there! You are welcome back to visit anytime and I hope that you will. Here's some links: oops sorry, i lost 'em. I will get back to you when I find them, ok? dj

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Hi Bikerchic,

Don't know how good I am at this but here goes!

Channel C - http://www.xjw.com

Bboyneko's - http://www.jehovahswitnessonline.com/index.php

H2O - http://www.geocities.com/hourglass2.geo/

Beliefnet (a religion board with a JW forum) - http://www.beliefnet.com

Hope they work! :)

IW

• Wren
    Wren

Agreed. I seldom post and I try to keep away from the fighting. At this point, I must know latest news & scandals so plan on always checking in.

I wanted to say though the board debates & arguments have had an indirect effect. My poor husband, sure as hell, can't win a debate or argument, when he tries the usual tricks to control or confuse me, since my coming to JWD. I'm starting to feel sorry for him.

• DJ
  • Flip
    Flip

The weird thing is, we all have the WTBTS to thank for the proliferation of ex-Jehovah's Witness online discussion/support groups.

So ... YO! ... Brooklyn! ... a great big THX!

"If you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet, they're about to announce the lottery numbers." - Homer Simpson.

Edited by - Flip on 25 August 2002 20:44:47

• nancee park
    nancee park

The expression "divided we stand" is less correct than "diversified we stand." We are united although free to enjoy diversity in views. There are red, yellow, black, brown and white-skinned humans but they are all united in that they are all humans. Who made them different colors? Who gave us freedom to differ in views?

The One whom the Watchtower Society has done its best to sully the good name or person of, God Almighty Himself whether you say Jah, Yah, Yahweh, Jehovah, Lord, or heavenly Father. We stand for Christian Freedom per Romans 14:6 while they stand for robotic sameness, blandness. Freedom is from God, tyranny is from Satan.

• jgnat
    jgnat

LOL, Wren. My sentiments exactly. I am much more informed and confident, thanks to finding this place. My honey also, now avoids arguments at all costs.

Edited by - jgnat on 25 August 2002 21:15:23

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Hi Nancee Park,

The expression "divided we stand" is less correct than "diversified we stand."

I used "divided" because the topic was discusssion boards, there are those who while posting on one will not post on the other, thus while some of us are "divided" by place we are still united by cause.

IW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit