Starting the flames

by larc 22 Replies latest jw friends

• larc
    larc

You think this a serious post about flame wars, don't ya. "I made you look, you dirty crook. I turned you in. I turned you out. I turned you into sauercrout." No, no, no. This is pure fluff. This about what you like to cook over flames, and do you prefer charcoaled or gas grilled?

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

lol....Larc,

You are Sir, quite a character.

Best regards - HS

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

Ok, ok, ok Larc. I'll "bite".

Steaks. Perferably New York. Or Ribs marinated in beer.

Charcoal

Andee

• larc
    larc

Hillary, yep I am that, quite a character. There is a method to my madness. Fluff is good during hard times, and we have had them around here lately. I could go into my gallows humor, but that might be a bit much. For example, it is very tragic that two JWs were beheaded in the Phillipes, but after all, they should not go to birthday parties. Now, that joke of mine is sick.

• blondie
    blondie

Gas is convenient--no waiting.

Charcoal is traditional--lot's of waiting though.

Wood fires--I love cooking over a wood fire when camping (on vacation, waiting is no problem)

Love chicken and bratwurst (soaked in beer). Ribs too--best charcoaled. Ever smoked a turkey?

(What? Larc, were there birthday parties involved? Or is all of it a joke. I heard that the WTS (officially) did not send them in.)

Edited by - Blondie on 25 August 2002 16:17:4

• larc
    larc

Ever smoke a turkey? I tried to smoke Farkel once, but he wouldn't still long enough.

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

Ahhhh....cooking! One of my favorite subjects!

Charcoal definitely. If you want gas, buy a gas stove!

I put down a layer of Jack Daniels Wood Smoking Chips and the charcoal on top of it.

Speaking of which, I'll be grilling a couple of rainbow trout filets this evening.

Mike.

• larc
    larc

Bendrr, trout cooked over Jack Daniel's wood chips. That sounds wonderfully wonderful.

• blondie
    blondie

Mike, is that an invitation to dinner?

• larc
    larc

Hey BG, I love New York STRIP Steaks. If I broil one for you, will you strip for me? How do you want it cooked, well done, medium, or rare?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit