AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARH!!

by sleepy 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon

Yes, I feel like that sometimes but it comes less and less the longer I am out.

• flower
    flower

I get that feeling sometimes too still. I still get really pissed so I try to focus on the future and where I'm going from here instead of the fact that I wasted so many years in that god damned kingdom hall.

• dmouse
    dmouse

I was 'only' in for 22 years.

Twenty-two years!!!!!! Sorry Simon, but I just gotta say............Fu*K!!!!!!!!!!

And Xena, stop teasing, you know my wife is a JW.

• Simon
    Simon

Now don't I feel like a real schmuck for staying in 30+ years (sob)

• abbagail
    abbagail

Funny thread! Feel free to let out a YELP anytime the need arises!

Simon, you don't look old enough in that picture to have been in 30+ years! You must have joined as a wee toddler! ;-)

I was fully idoctrinated, so much so that after putting in 11 years faithfully and officially, I spent the next 12 (DF'd) years sweating about it, worrying about it, feeling guilty about it, waiting for the big "A" to drop any day and have the angel of death visit my front door. Does THAT count? If so, that totals 23 years chained to the Org in one way or another. Liberated only very recently (mentally), somewhere between Silent Lambs discovery last fall and Dateline showing this May.

Grits

• Simon
    Simon

yeah, I was born in it too

• abbagail
    abbagail

Simon, well that explains it then! Straight from the womb to the WT-tomb!

Fortunately, all those in the WT-tombs will "hear the aposto voice" and come out!

Grits

• Simon
    Simon

yes, that's me - a womb-to-tomb-er

I like the scriptural slant, lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit