Child Sexual Abuse Not In 10 Commandment, Why Not?

by Guest 77 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Please view the following site and get spell bound.
    Religious pedophiles want to be protected under the first amendment?

Why wasn't child sexual abuse and rape not included in the ten commandments?

http://www.thehappyheretic.com/06-02.htm

Did you know that the UN 'was' supporting pedophiles? I tried to include this web-site but it came up empty.

Guest 77

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I would have to go through the hundreds of commandments to be sure but I dont think Thou shalt not cook thy neighbor with carrots and potatoes is in there either

• Jigrigger
    Jigrigger

Guest 77,

Simple, the same kind of mentality and culture that would allow so-called righteous men to offer their young women for rape, and the place in society that women AND young girls were saddled with, it just shows that some simple-minded men came up with this stuff and the "Ten Commandments" had nothing to do with God...

Jrig

Edited by - Jigrigger on 25 August 2002 5:53:36

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Plmkrzy, am I to understand that we should shrug off pedophilia as though their just veggies? Did you get to read the entire article?

Guest 77

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Jig, it would seem to me that society is gearing us to accept sexually abusing children as being the norm. In other words, pedophilia will become a common practice, that is scary! I have nine grandchildren and I have good reason to think about this subject matter.

Guest 77

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

The meaning of my remark is simply that I don't need to read a commandment to know that it is wrong.

As for the commandments are concerned it does speak in the Bible of cannibalism being wrong but it does not go into detail to include PARTICULAR acts of cannibalisim in order to make some acts of cannibalisim ok and other acts of cannibalisim not ok.

We have to use common sense.

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

plmkzy, am I to understand from your analogy that certain sex acts on children are OK? Did you read the 'entire' article, yes or no? As to common sense, there are no schools, colleges or universities that teach common sense, either you have it or you don't.

Guest 77

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    plmkzy, am I to understand from your analogy that certain sex acts on children are OK?

no, you are not to understand that

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

In response to the article you posted about "Disciples of Sibyl"

I have read about them extensively enough a long time ago and did not wish to continue reading anymore now.

They have a saying that goes back many years that is "Sex by 8 or its too late"

There are many cults like this under various names and branches and have been around a long time.

There was once a time (a period of time) that if one spoke of these things they were considered "nuts" or making up things because people just do not want to believe this happens in their own backyards.

It does happen and will continue to happen until it is somehow stopped.

Reading the entire article is not something I wish to continue reading right now. I don't need to finish it. I have already read it many times.

Regards, plum

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

It's in the commandments.

1. The god of child sex is a strange god indeed. Your image of God must really be something that He's not if child molestation in the family is aok.

2. If that's what you're into, then it's in vain that you would take on His name.

3. You obviously haven't kept the sabbath in good thought when doing that stuff .

4. Whose parents does that bring honour to?

5. You've really cared less whether the kid goes on to live or die.

6. You've comitted adultery - against someone's spouse to be, or your own wife.

7. You've stolen something you can't even give back.

8. You've covered it up.

9. You've probably coveted someone's wife or husband to be.

10. You've coveted something that simply wasn't yours.

paduan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit