Interesting Conversation

by CC Ryder 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

CC told them like it was!

If it wouldn't cause WW3 in our families, I probably would go from door to door! Lord knows I went from door to door enough for the j.w.s!!!

• DJ
    DJ

Nice job CC! I'm glad that you kept your cool and let him blow his horn about the dubs. Gotta wonder why he isn't one? Hopefully, you just helped him never to become one! love, dj

• Simon
    Simon

Remember to count your time

Sounds like quite a few now know how it really is and they can then tell others ... this is how people find out "the real truth"

• meat pie
    meat pie

Well done CC, I'm sure you feel good after that! Keep up the real life saving work!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

awesome job

One thing the internet is doing for all of us is giving us the tools to speak out inteeligibly about this org. Woohoo

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

Thanks for correcting me about Barbara Anderson Farkel. I couldn't remember her name and had misunderstood her position at Headquarters. My apologies to Barbara! Thanks to you all for your encouraging comments! I summarized most of the conversation. I led into my comments tactfully because the conversation started with discussing those poor missionaries who were still being held captive. As soon as the conversation turned alittle I piped in. He was supprised when I told him I was a "lifer"....LOL. He knew quite a bit about the Org. Even had the lingo down real good. I know he's not a Dub because he smokes and has a beard and pony tail, unless they loosened the rules...LOL. I'm going to continue to talk to him from time to time and I'll keep you all informed of my "progress".

CC

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

Simon, too funny!! Yeah I wonder what the local Kingdum Hall would think if I turned in a field service time slip...LOL.

CC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit