Seven006, Anyone Else Who Feels the same Way.

by Englishman 20 Replies latest jw friends

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

LyinEyes < - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - nodding( yep yep)

• waiting
    waiting

Amen to that!

Hear! Hear!

You are sooooooooo right!

And I agree with you once again!

Thank you for your timely comment, Brother. (oops, old WT study programming)

Along with Ozzie, I hope this isn't the lull before the storm - perhaps just getting back to having a great forum.

waiting

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Englishman,

He said that he couldn't just type in "Hear hear", or "Me too!", every time I made a post, and unless I cared to become more controversial I would't hear much more than that.

Missing UncleBruce....... and I never miss anybody!!

IW

• teejay
    teejay

Glad you cleared that up, E-man. I was beginning to wonder.

• seven006
    seven006

<<<And the reason is similar to that given by Uncle Brucie. I agree with most of what Dave says and don't feel that I have much to add. >>>

E-man,

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I was just going by past experience. Back when I was married and my wife wouldn't respond to me for up to a week at a time. I simply thought she was mad at me for something. In light of your comments here, I think I might have made a big mistake by divorcing her after seven years of silence. We have only spoken twice in the last year and a half. Maybe it's possible that she still loves me? We have only been divorced for twelve years. I think I'll give her a call today, I just hope her live in boyfriend doesn't answer the phone.

I don't have a beautiful women a-fluttering around me. I try and keep things light and I use humor to try and divert some of the hostility on this board. Women like humor, as well as walks on the beach during sunset, intelligent conversation, cuddling by a fireplace on a cold rainy night, a romantic candle light dinner, a man who is financially secure, sure of himself but not arrogant, and someone who will treat them like a queen.

Iv got the humor part down, that's it.

The fact that most of the women posting on this board are beautiful is simply a coincidence. It's hard to throw a rock across this board without hitting a beautiful woman. Unfortunately for me and the other single guys on this board, most of the women here throw the rocks back.

Thanks for clearing this all up. I feel much better now. If you don't see me responding to you in any more of your future posts it's because I agree with you. I have to go now, I have about 200 posts by You Know that I have ignored that I need to go back and make some comments on.

In all seriousness I do appreciate your comments and I do understand.

Take care,

Dave

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL* I think Dave just likened Eman to his ex wife..say it aint so! *LOL*

It does get disheartening sometimes when people don't see or reply to your threads. Just like the unfortunate departure of lauralisa, whom I consider to be a good friend and excellent person to share your experience with, especially in person. I guess her biggest complaint was that we were busy and distracted with all the crap and that she could have used our support. If I could change any of that I certainly would cause sh'es just the kind of peeps we need. E, sorry to sidetrack your thread old chap, just thought it needed to be said and was somewhat relevant.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "yeah Dave I had one of those too" class

• Farkel
    Farkel

Englishman,

Uncle Bruce is one of my favorite people.

Dave,

: Women like humor, as well as walks on the beach during sunset, intelligent conversation, cuddling by a fireplace on a cold rainy night, a romantic candle light dinner, a man who is financially secure, sure of himself but not arrogant, and someone who will treat them like a queen.

Yep. You DEFINITELY have got the humor part down! I've lived at the beach for most of my life and I've seen exactly 8 people who ever went for "walks on the beach during sunset."

Farkel

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

I've lived at the beach for most of my life and I've seen exactly 8 people who ever went for "walks on the beach during sunset."

Farkel,

And I waved to you too! Why didn't you wave back!!

P.S. Me too and hear, hear.

Andee

• Englishman
    Englishman

Ah, Ozzie,

Here's an unusually eloquent answer to your question:

PORTSMOUTH 3 WATFORD 0!

Sorry Duncan!

Englishman.

• Prisca
    Prisca

I agree.