How do I get band here?

by Hyghlandyr 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

I dont sing well....but I figure I can run my voice through some kind of digital something or other.

Or I can just sorta talk.

Cygnus can sing.

Now in order to get band here I need a couple people to play instruments.

And some hot back up singers....

• The Alchemist
    The Alchemist

I'll join your banned if you want.

• sf
    sf

Excuse me, but I do not recall granting you permission to request this here Hy. Ha, and Cygnuts can FORGET about replying to this thread. He knows better. What's YOUR excuse, brother?

sKally, the ONLY backdoor....errrrrr, um, backUP singer you'll ever want , klass

• Prisca
    Prisca

I've always wanted to be a back-up singer......

• COMF
    COMF

(Oh, god, gimmie strength to resist... arrrrrrrrrgh, no, must not... must not... Mmmph, losing grip... can't... stop myself...)

Back up to this, hon. I'll have you singing, all right.

Edited by - COMF on 24 August 2002 11:54:7

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

HOW dows queenie get banned--well since I am bad association I have loads of things I know to do---get sexy with SIMON :) sing without backup and or music---say such words like @#$% / @#$#@ /etc. let it all hang out and chill for no reason at all / over dose on my mood swing pills / threaen suicide and no one give a shit / threaten homecide and no one give a shit !! threaten running naked through down town Bakersfield, Calif. USA carry the watchtower and awake and at that they will give a shit a lot !!! LOV YA ((((HUGS))))) anything else anyone can add to my list !!!! QUEENIE

• sf
    sf

Hahaha....Oh cum on COMF, what did you edit??

sKally

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

I've always wanted to sing back up too. I sing harmony actually. I write lyrics and play the piano by ear. (no, by ear, not with my ear) !

Prisca hon, do NOT backup.. I mean it

lol@comf

Mimilly

• Nikita
    Nikita

So, why do you want to get "band" Hygh?

Nikita

Edited by - Nikita on 24 August 2002 20:44:30

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

Because being band is a great way to pick up chicks...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit