Lowest Person On The Earth

by LuckyLucy 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Don't worry Lucy! According to the bible the lowest person is Bil'dad the Shu'hite ( Job 2:11 )

Edited by - Elsewhere on 25 August 2002 17:53:41

• Cassiline
    Cassiline
    I hate it when people on the boards feel that way. We are only human..we all make mistakes. Not everyone is going to like us or get along with us.We can't please everyone..I'm sure you have heard it all before..but it is true.

No, Golden Girl we can't please everyone. I am appalled that you feel Lucy's apology was unnecessary. These were her feeling on the matter between herself and someone else. Yet for whatever reason you tell her you hate it when one feel's as if they should apologize. Perhaps she has a conscience? Where it seems you are lacking one?

Nobody should feel that reponsible. We can make an innocent remark and depending on the other person life..may get taken a different way than it was meant! With all the different personalities out there..we're bound to step on some toes! Right?..Take time if you want..just read for a while. I have found ..most people quickly forget and move on to "attack" someone else

Lucy stepped on a "toe" as you refer to it, she then stepped up to the plate to say I am sorry because she felt the need. What "you have found" is obviously not compassion.

Some wise person told me one time..don't take the boards so seriously!. A wise person! I enjoy the boards much more that way!.

Perhaps you should take a look at those who take the boards seriously. Those who seek compassion, help and friendship from others. A very wise person once told me there are people behind the computer screens with feelings. Its quite obvious to me Lucy has feelings as well, because she reached out to apologize to one she felt the need to. I believe that the "boards" would be much more productive if some like you who used them saw as Lucy did and cared that they may have hurt someone. Instead of the callous attitude it seems you have with your reply here.

I am not aware of what happened and there are probably many others that aren't either...why run off because of a few?..And if you really think you hurt someone intentionally..maybe you could be a little more sensitive next time...If you didn't do it on purpose...why worry about it...

JMO

Golden Girl...who's been there and survived!.

I'm not aware of what Lucy is referring to as well. "why run off because of a few"? Would it have been a different story if she had hurt 50 instead of one? "Why worry about it?" Seems to me once again compassion and understanding is being displayed on her part.

Why would you ignore the fact you have hurt someone and not deal with it? Whether intentional or not? Do I believe that Lucy's leaving because she said something that hurt another is the right thing to do? No. Do I believe she is the lowest person on earth for hurting someone? No. Do I believe she is an understanding person with a heart of gold for her apology? Yes

((((((((((( Lucy )))))))))))))

((((((((((((( To unmentioned person hurting )))))))))))))))))))

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

Cami It's amazing how much time you and Wind's little "Rat Pack" spent from your daily life to "Tell " me off. I realize you are trying to start a "Flame War" and will not be dragged into it...besides..it doesn't even involve you! Wind just can't stand to see me post on the boards .. but she is starting to sound like a broken record! Same thing ....over...and over...and over.....

Golden Girl.........

Wind...I feel sorry for you...You are so busy trying to attack me that you don't even realize how many friends you have! But you shouldn't have used them to attack me...Maybe that was part of the problem?

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

Lucy...I apologize for the interruption to your post!

I seem to have a following....

Golden Girl..AKA ..Snoozy

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

"But you shouldn't have used them to attack me...Maybe that was part of the problem?"

You are right, Snoozy, I randomly picked you out of the crowd and paid people to attack you. Anybody out there looking for some extra income?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey LuckyLucy,if everyone who offended somebody left the board,there would be no one here..LOL...OUTLAW

• Cassiline
    Cassiline
    Golden Girl
    Master Member

Since: Feb 6, 2002
    Re: Lowest Person On The Earth Aug 26, 2002 05:59

Cami It's amazing how much time you and Wind's little "Rat Pack" spent from your daily life to "Tell " me off. I realize you are trying to start a "Flame War" and will not be dragged into it...besides..it doesn't even involve you! Wind just can't stand to see me post on the boards .. but she is starting to sound like a broken record! Same thing ....over...and over...and over.....

Golden Girl.........

Wind...I feel sorry for you...You are so busy trying to attack me that you don't even realize how many friends you have! But you shouldn't have used them to attack me...Maybe that was part of the problem?

[ Profile Above ]
    Re:Lucy Aug 26, 2002 06:32

Lucy...I apologize for the interruption to your post!

I seem to have a following....

Golden Girl..AKA ..Snoozy

Hello Hello Snoozy? *Knock* *Knock*

How does my reply to you have anything to do with Wind? Please reread my post and show me. I saw your comments as being insensitive to any person who wishes to apologize or to any one who feels they may deserve an apology. MO

Think your paranoia is showing again Susan Snoozy.Anytime someone may disagree with you it's someone elses fault?.Thats amazing!!!

It's amazing how much time you and Wind's little "Rat Pack" spent from your daily life to "Tell " me off.~~ Golden Girl

I beg of you to show me any thread other then "Do not Judge me" where I have addressed you? Perhaps one I may have forgotten about? Took three minutes of my time to address you. Wow Snoozy 3 minutes in six months you have been here. Four (sorry make that 5 including this one) replies in the six months you have been on this board. Four? That's so much time from *my* daily life spent addressing a liar you. You will find ZERO replies to you from myself on any other board as well.

I am still trying to figure out where you think Wind has anything to do with my reply in the first place. You, Susan Snoozy are trying to start a flame war by bring Winds name into this, which had nothing to do with her in the first place. I beg you once again to show me how my response had anything to do with Wind? Where show me?

I am taking this to e-mail again so look in each of your mail boxes for my reply to you. You ignore my e-mail so I am answering you here unfortunately.

I will not address you on this thread again. E-mail only. Please address my questions put forth to you in my e-mail to you and stop making accusations in this thread. It's you who want flames by bringing this to the board and making unwarranted accusations. I gave MY opinion about your response to Lucy nothing more nothing less. You may hate my opinion other's may also but don't make this into something it's not.

Edited by - cassiline on 26 August 2002 16:17:41

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Cassi,

Thank you for 'quoting' another ones' posts in your reply. She is known to delete/change her posts to make herself look good later.

Regards,

Jim TX

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

Past experiences has done wonders to help me ignore you guys...:

See Ya!

Golden Girl...aka...Snoozy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit