Lowest Person On The Earth

by LuckyLucy 18 Replies latest jw friends

• LuckyLucy
    LuckyLucy

I just want to apoligise to EVERYONE that I have offended here.I recently posted something that really upset someone and I feel like the lowest person on the earth.This person has such a huge heart that he/she forgave me.I have so much to learn on how to treat people.
    I am going to take some
    time off for awhile.
    Maybe it's best if I don't come back here.

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

I hate it when people on the boards feel that way. We are only human..we all make mistakes. Not everyone is going to like us or get along with us.We can't please everyone..I'm sure you have heard it all before..but it is true.

Nobody should feel that reponsible. We can make an innocent remark and depending on the other person life..may get taken a different way than it was meant! With all the different personalities out there..we're bound to step on some toes! Right?..Take time if you want..just read for a while. I have found ..most people quickly forget and move on to "attack" someone else

Some wise person told me one time..don't take the boards so seriously!. A wise person! I enjoy the boards much more that way!.

I am not aware of what happened and there are probably many others that aren't either...why run off because of a few?..And if you really think you hurt someone intentionally..maybe you could be a little more sensitive next time...If you didn't do it on purpose...why worry about it...

JMO

Golden Girl...who's been there and survived!.

• DJ
    DJ

(((((((((((((((((((LUCY))))))))))))))))))))))

Please don't be so hard on yourself! You said that whoever you may have offended forgave you! Now, it looks like you just need to forgive yourself. You apologized, so that's that! Stick around and don't worry. dj

• The Alchemist
    The Alchemist

Hell, I was the second most hated person on this board for a few days and everyone (I think) forgot about me and my stupidity. My experence it takes about 4 maybe 5 days and your in the clear. Just learn to forgive yourself and make the little changes that you think you need. WE ALL WANT YOU TO STAY!!! Dave

• Simon
    Simon

I think it's the problem of not knowing everyone's history - it's easy sometimes to make a remark without any real bad intent and it may be something really hurtful to another person.

I saw the thread and it looked like it got sorted out. In fact, you made the other person feel good in the end so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

• Prisca
    Prisca

((((((((lucky lucy)))))))) I hope you don't go. I've enjoyed your posts.

It's the nature of the beast that occasionally we'll unintentionally hurt or be hurt by other people. We can't see ppl's faces, hear their tone of voice, body language. Misinterpretation is bound to happen. But you've done the right thing in apologising LL, so there's no need to leave.

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

I forgive you

Beck

ps...just kidding Lucy hehe

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

LUCKY LUCY come on now we all know it is me that is the lowest poster on this or any board and FRED HALL he has a special place in all our hearts I am not at liberty to say that is all..(((((((HUGS))))) queenie :)

• Carmel
    Carmel

Lucy,

Don't feel so special about being the "lowest person on earth". Having driven the road to Elat along the Dead Sea, I've been the "lowest" person several times. Wasn't so bad, cept for the damnable heat of the desert!

carm

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

(((((((Lucky Lucy)))))))) It's people like you who make me want to come back and post again here! You have a very big heart and I hope that you don't leave.

There is a troll who has harrassed me over and over again on purpose. It's comical because this person feels she can slander people (by calling them liars and sarcastically digging at them whenever they post), and still be a victim. Can't you see that you are better than that? People who act that way cannot like themselves very much and have a need to make others look bad. That's not you!

I hold you in very high esteem, Lucy. I enjoy your posts very much and hope that you stick around. I know it's been said, but the person who you feel you've offended has forgiven you. Now it's time to forgive yourself.

Love ya!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit