Dear Brother Stockwell:

by silentlambs 21 Replies latest jw friends

• LuckyLucy
    LuckyLucy

My point is.. Mother's are people too..they make mistakes also.I wish I had questioned her/our beliefs along time ago.

Really sorry to offend you , I seem to have that affect on people.I will try to be nicer in the future. Please forgive me???

• Bgurltryal
    Bgurltryal

Sorry...my mom is possibly the sorest subject in the world to me, having been hospitalized for depression for 6 months at a time I'm just incredibly proud of who she is today, and quick to come to her defense even when it's not needed

I'm just in some odd mood...I think i miss her:(

• LuckyLucy
    LuckyLucy

Wow...do i ever feel like the lowest person on the earth.I feel just awful! Words cannot express how truly sorry i am.

• Bgurltryal
    Bgurltryal

aw...no sweat...thankyou for appologizing though...in honestly makes me feel better even though it's not nessecary

• Bgurltryal
    Bgurltryal

Back to the letter, I'm not about to get accused of hijacking a thread...go look at the letter! Letter...look..go!

• Klaus Vollmer
    Klaus Vollmer

this stockfish is a puppet on a string, dependent from the ivory towers's dictate.

he'd better play Pilate: washing his hands to declare to be not guilty, quitting the "job" than touching that wasp nest.

now he will get the revanche of that he is responsible to: the wasps will use their stings

poor stockfish, swollen ass, thick fingers, ears like a clown and pain in brain.

Lies have short legs we say in French.

So he cant run away and must publicly explain whats right.

spiritual suicide.

Bill, congratulations to your attention.

You recognize: the truth hurts - even those who mean they are it personally.

But truth must be reality and not vain.

Thats the difference.

What about a sponsor, Bill?

Here comes a Limerick:

A child molester does explain

I didnt do it - I must gain

But his soul that did him hurt

makes him to be like a dead bird

at least the truth is real vain

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Bill if this Stockwell individual refuses to set the record straight are you going to proceed with legal action against him and the other elders in the congregation? And did you keep copies of the records regarding the case of pedophiles? I guess I really didn't have to ask that question as I am certain that you did. Won't he look like a fool when he is forced to have a retraction printed. Talk about egg on face. He will look like Humpty Dumpty when all the kings horsemen and the kings men couldn't put him together again.

Are they getting instructions from "mother"?

ofc.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Bill if this Stockwell individual refuses to set the record straight are you going to proceed with legal action against him and the other elders in the congregation? And did you keep copies of the records regarding the case of pedophiles? I guess I really didn't have to ask that question as I am certain that you did. Won't he look like a fool when he is forced to have a retraction printed. Talk about egg on face. He will look like Humpty Dumpty when all the kings horsemen and the kings men couldn't put him together again.

Are they getting instructions from "mother"?

ofc.

• abbagail
    abbagail

Way 2 go, JJRizo! Will you let us know what kind of replies are made to that info you posted?

And as for Bill, I was very glad to see this info/attorney letter come thru the SL mail list. Because I saw that Paducah Sun article after the DF announcement, and much of it was a bummer. I feel pursuing this is a necessary step, not only for your own reputation, but just as important for the overall cause of the silenced lambs. When they try to make Bill look like a liar, they are in effect saying all the lambs are liars. So, right on! and proceed Full Speed Ahead.

Has any elder or the WTS EVER made a retraction though? I hate to sound pessimistic, but I doubt it will happen going by past experience. Even the pedophile priests who have been accused are turning around and suing the accusers for slander, libel, whatever. The article from the NY Times about that was posted on the Silent Lambs guestbook either yesterday or the day before.

Grits

• Grunt
    Grunt

Bill, you are doing the right thing in making them stay honest and using the only way that will, their wallet and their public humiliation if they don't. I applaud you yet again. I think you and Ray Franz have done the most the expose this cult and that is a cause worth putting your effort into. Not only do you bring some balm to the ones who have already suffered at the hands of this publishing co./religion but you have almost certainly kept a lot more people from getting entangled. If I were you, despite the pain you have and will endure, I would feel very good about myself.

Thank you,

Grunt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit