Open letter to Bod at the London Branch

by caspian 35 Replies latest jw friends

• deddaisy
    deddaisy
    Probably, but the fact that they are still there shows them to be liars, hypocrites and more concerned with their own security within Bethel than they are about those who are dying and having their lives ruined daily because of Watchtower Bullshit(tm).-----Farkel
    Short speeches like that should do the trick to endear them to come clean.-----amac

funny amac, when your buddy eriefly ranted and raved and called posters liars, without any reason whatsoever, you couldn't get your nose up his ass fast enough...........

• Klaus Vollmer
    Klaus Vollmer

those monitoring guys are like the gods Isaia speaks about:

they have eyes but cant see

having ears but cant hear

having a mouth but cant speak.

why? because they are made from wood

and that will burn in Armageddon

MG what are they brainless

• JEMIMAH
    JEMIMAH

bttt

Jem

• outnfree
    outnfree

Okay, being a Yank, I obviously don't know much about the goings on at British Bethel, but I DO find it curious that JEMIMAH TROLL appears, after months of silence, the minute something is posted about the London Branch, acting all "in the know" but saying exactly NOTHING. As usual, I might add.

Who ARE you JEMIMAH and what exactly is your game????

out

• caspian
    caspian

Can we not hijack this post with JEMIMAH stories.

I would appreciate any more posts and links to scandals regarding the WTBS especially the British

Branch for Bod to read.

Bod I know that you check this board even on weekends.

Please email me about what you know.

Yours faithfully

Caspian

Edited by - caspian on 24 August 2002 12:34:59

• amac
    amac
    funny amac, when your buddy eriefly ranted and raved and called posters liars, without any reason whatsoever, you couldn't get your nose up his ass fast enough...........

Figures...here we go again...Dedaisy, for the umpteenth time, please stop stalking me. Why are you so obsessed with me? I know I'm a looker but geez!

• minimus
    minimus

Dear Dino, I have missed Jemimah because I remember him on the board in the past. I also remember some saying that he was a troll but not everyone seemed to be convinced of that. After some questioned his motives, he became real quiet....hence, Jemimah was missed. Now if he is a troll as Bill clearly states, I don't miss him or his kind. I hope that satisfies your "question."

• JEMIMAH
    JEMIMAH

bttt

Jem

p.s for the record I have never been or will be a troll.

End of discussion!!!!!!!1

• minimus
    minimus

SO, IS HE OR ISN'T HE??? JEMIMAH SINCE DIFFERENT ONES SAY YOU ARE, PLEASR POVE OTHERWISE....END OF DISCUSSION

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

PLEASR POVE OTHERWISE

Isn't that a tall order, Minimus?

Ozzie

Edited by - ozziepost on 27 August 2002 10:40:46

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit