Open letter to Bod at the London Branch

by caspian 35 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

JEMIMAH, WE"VE MISSED YOU!

• dmouse
    dmouse

I have a difficult time accepting people who knowingly live and tell lies.

Abso-bloody-lutely!

I value truth above all else, which is why I can never be a Jehovah's Witness again.

They are from their father the devil, the originator of the lie. I hate liars, they disgust me. Even if the truth hurts it must be told...God does not need lies to protect Him. Anyone who tells lies in an effort to mistakenly try and protect God actually betray Him.

Bod, who will you side with? God or your masters in Brooklyn?

You can't be loyal to both.

• Farkel
    Farkel

: I certainly don't feel that they are all liars and hypocrites.

Anyone who knows the WTS for what it really is and continues to work at one of its headquarters would HAVE to be a liar. In that situation it would be impossible not to be a liar.

Farkel

• Mum
    Mum

The fact that there are WT spies monitoring this and other so-called "apostate" message boards is well understood. The real potential for harm is that there are very likely spies who monitor the sites that are restricted to JW's. They can't do anything more to us "apostates" but they are really cracking the whip over their own, making their lives a living burning hell.

What pathetic cowards! Why don't they get a life instead of fantasizing about an "everlasting" life as a JW robot!??

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

I encourage one and all to not communicate with Jemimah. Be extremely careful of any communication he may have with you. He works only for Watchtower interests and pretends to be a double agent. He could care less about abuse issues and will feed information to his bosses to keep himself in his position. In my opinion, based on personal experience, he is the lowest form of elder, a hypocrite that by his actions protects child molesters.

Watch him folks he is dangerous.

silentlambs

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Bill,

Please check your mail.

HS

• Farkel
    Farkel

Bill,

: In my opinion, based on personal experience, he is the lowest form of elder, a hypocrite that by his actions protects child molesters.

Sorry to differ with you Bill, but in my experience, I would upgrade him from "lowest" to "average."

"Lowest." "Average." They're still all assholes and human scum.

(With apologies to HS, Englishman and others who.......nevermind.)

Farkel

• Dino
    Dino

minimus, you love to ask questions, so I have one for you.

In what way do you "miss" JEMIMAH, a troll who specializes in giving out old news as fresh, throws out red herrings, miss-directions, all the while attempting to ferret out legitimate well placed brothers who actually contribute something in order to expose that corrupt organization?

Just curious.

Apologies all around to ozzie and others. I hate to attack anyone, but this guy (JEMIMAH) really irritates me.

Edited by - Dino on 23 August 2002 23:57:58

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

I think that this is one of those situations that Simon may have in mind when he said that cussing is acceptable in certain circumstances.

Jemimah, you have been called out. You may defend yourself or run and it will be very interesting to see which choice you make.

HS

• Farkel
    Farkel

HS,

I did NOT cuss. I know you were not talking about me, because I NEVER cuss. SOMEONE may have cussed, but it wasn't me.

Fuck.

I just wanna make sure sure no one thinks I cuss. But there are those lying Fuckers who think I do. I have to deal with those Fuckers, and believe me, it ain't easy.

So.........what's your favorite Pizza topping?

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit