About www.jehovahs-witness.com

by Beck_Melbourne 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

I just wanted to mention some of the warm and wonderful people that I miss and don't see posting much, if at all.

Incense and Peppermints: your fluff posts and sweet nature is missed around here...you have friends here, don't forget us.

Dutchie: I am not sure where you are or why you don't post anymore. Maybe someone else may know and can drop me an email. I miss your kind and soft presence. Please check your mail.

LDH: Girl, I know you're out there, just wanted you to know that you're missed...though we know why you don't post much. How's the babies?? Keep in touch won't you.

Marilyn: I know you travel a fair bit, but I also suspect you are avoiding the flames. Just wanted you to know I think of you often. Would love an email from you.

Chezza: I know you are working now...we WILL catch up in real time if not on here.

alamb: I haven't seen you post in a while...I need to catch up with you in email, so I will. Just wanted you to know I think of you.

hippikon: son-of-a-kiwi-pakeha, where are you? Missing you, please keep in touch.

Uncle Bruce: Missing you too funny guy. How's the bush life treating you?? We need an Uncle Bruce update.

Plum: Where have you been girl?? Don't leave us!!!!

singsongboi: Missing you too Ken, I owe you mail...hugs to you and yours.

Kep: Give the babies a kiss from me and then get back online and post will ya.

taoinitiate: Check your mail! The Australian underground movement needs your leadership!

Terafer: I really really miss you tera...please email me when you can, if you are still out there.

There are more...sorry if I've forgotten you. Please add any that I may have missed...

noidea: woops almost forgot ya. Though I suspect you are still with us

Pierced Angel: almost forgot you too...hopefully you're just busy and haven't left us.

Beck

Edited by - Beck_Melbourne on 23 August 2002 1:8:13

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

There are soooo many more Beck.

I hope everyone will come by and tell us how they are. Or e-mail us. Mine is always open. I really miss everyone who is on the other DB. They all have very interesting stories and knowledge.

All of you have helped me and hopefully we will all catch up.

• Prisca
    Prisca

Marilyn/Mazza

peterstride

Pappusan

Older Tom

These are also MIA.

• SYN
    SYN

Reborn has been gone for a while, too.

• Nikita
    Nikita

Yeru, too!

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Dutchie is on vacation for a while.

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Nik - I forgot about Yeru - haven't seen his army haircut in a while LOL

Thanks Mega, yes I forgot about Dutchie going away on vacation or holidays as we call it here. So much to catch up on when she gets back.

SYN: yes I forgot to mention Reborn, I thought he was having some 'quite' time...so unlike him lol

Puff, I did get a couple of emails with an update from some, I'll forward that on to your email.

Prisca: what is MIA? Daah...stooopid here lol

Beck

Edited by - beck_melbourne on 23 August 2002 19:6:33

• Simon
    Simon

I think it's always the nature of a forum like this that some people choose to move on. For most people, ultimately, we may just be a stepping stone on a journey out of the WTS and into 'normality'.

Some people stick around longer than others (and it's nice that they do) but I can understand people wanting to move on.

One day I will probably move on myself and if / when I do I will hopefully be able to pass the site on to some safe hands or I may just take a back seat and just help with the techie stuff. For now I'm enjoying it though (still) as I have made some good friends myself that have altered my life.

I wonder how many of us will remember our current online friends in 10 or 20 years time?

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Simon:

This "who will care/remember in ten years" thing is copyright Expatbrit 2002. You owe me royalties dude!

Expatbrit

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

I wonder how many of us will remember our current online friends in 10 or 20 years time?

Hopefully in 10 - 20 years time we will have "Feel-A-Vision" software LOL.

I also hope to stay in touch with my online circle of friends until armageddon comes

Beck

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit