LONDON WATCHTOWER RAIDED !!

by orangefatcat 30 Replies latest jw friends

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Thanks teejay,

If you knew me, yes I am funny and I would crack you up, that is the kind of individual I am, ask most of my friends. Oh yeh you can't you don't know then.

I read your bio on your profile, it is quite an interesting story. You were a witness a long time and baptized at a young age. I am glad you are happy with your wife and step child. I am glad you found out that the organization that says it has the truth, does not have it at all. Research proves that. I also found that out for myself when I started doing deeper research. Rumours that Jehovah's Witnesses have the truth are indeed that, just rumours.

Good luck teejay.

ofc.

• JEMIMAH
    JEMIMAH

This message posted does contain a small grain of truth.

Whilst it is not true that any "raid " has taken place at IBSA house. it would be correct to say that the London branch has recieved a number of enquiries from various organizations (goverment and private) as to the nature of the reports made about a data base of child molesters.

As far as I am aware these requests have been passed to the legal department in Brooklyn.

As more info passes my way, I will post.

Can I just pass on my regards to my friends who post here.

I had stopped posting for a while, because of personal reasons, but I have kept up with my daily JWD reading every day

Cheers

Jem

Edited by - JEMIMAH on 22 August 2002 6:3:28

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

From one friend to another,

G'day Jem! Glad you're OK.

Cheers, Ozzie

• JEMIMAH
    JEMIMAH

Cheers Ozzie

I have always enjoyed your posts especially the ones on Shiraz

Hope all is well

Jem

• Prisca
    Prisca

((((Jemimah)))) Just letting you know you've been missed. Glad you still hang around the joint.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Ah, the shiraz!

JEM:

I'm about to meet Mrs Ozzie for dinner and we're going to have one of these:

We'll drink to your health, old son!

Cheers, Ozzie

• JEMIMAH
    JEMIMAH

OZ

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• gumby
  • ozziepost
    ozziepost

Gumby,

Oh yes it is!

Cheers, Ozzie