LONDON WATCHTOWER RAIDED !!

by orangefatcat 30 Replies latest jw friends

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Last night our dear friend mouthy sent me an e-mail saying she recieved and e-mail from Paul that the "WatchTower was Raided in London" please check out this url. http://www.welcome.to/witnesscd

I hope more information becomes available soon.

Edited by - orangefatcat on 21 August 2002 9:37:46

Edited by - orangefatcat on 21 August 2002 9:40:31

Edited by - orangefatcat on 21 August 2002 11:12:16

• Amazing
    Amazing

Didn't DevonMcBride post on this yesterday ... an almost identical post? This "Paul" character really gets around.

• Englishman
    Englishman

I wonder if the search is connected in some way to the murder of the 2 schoolgirls in Cambridgeshire?

As a result of the murders, the English police are at present awaiting extra powers to enable them to move in on paedophiles as quickly as possible. If they know that the WT holds lists of names of paedophiles, they are gonna be around there like lightning!!!

Maybe we should move this out of the joke section?

Englishman.

Edited by - Englishman on 21 August 2002 9:37:6

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi E-Man: So far, the only source for this raid is some guy named Paul. I suppose if even one news article could be cited or quoted, it would become credible. Or if even some TV or radio report where the police or the Society acknowledge that their facility was raided, it would be at least a verified story.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

thank you Eman for your input and yes I wondered too about that about the girls,that were murdered. and yes I do not know how my post ended up in this joke section, I didn't place it here someone moved it. I am a little upset about it. I found it somewhat significant and someone just takes it and they think it funny. I am not amused.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

amazing perhaps if it was left where I placed it someone could see it and may have more information to add, I said at the outset that my friend recieved an email from her friend Paul about this and she emailed me with his information at the site I provided up above. And if you continued to read the other info on the site I provided about Bill Bowen, he may be able substanuate the truth of this. At least you could give it a chance.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I believe it's in the joke section because of the good sense of humor of one of the moderators.

Someone pointed out, rightly so, that until there is something more than a third-hand mysterious e-mail from "Paul from England", posting "London WT Raided" is indeed a joke. It may as well have been Ringo from England.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

For what its worth,

I have been told by someone in the know that it DID NOT happen.

I think this is the third post on this and I think we gotta some how get it stopped unless someone else in the know can show me a copy of the search warrant!

hawk

• nancee park
    nancee park

I will suggest here as then that the thread be deleted, especially now that Hawkaw knows it is bogus.

• Dino
    Dino

Wouldnt this be a good time to hear from "our" man in London, JEMIMAH?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit