WHAT SUBJECTS DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?

by minimus 22 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

One thing that I enjoy about this board is the variety of topics that you can enjoy. There is the "fluff" and there is the serious and there's something a little in between. Which subjects do you find most interesting to read? Which topics do you find yourself responding to? Are you more interested in non-Biblical subjects or do you enjoy this board mostly because of the JW theme?

• LuckyLucy
    LuckyLucy

It depends on the mood i'm in.Sometimes fluff is great when you need a break.Other times it annoys me.I'm such complex person...LOLOLOL

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I enjoy most posts, however I can't stand it when there is hostility and unkind remarks made in posts. I wish that we could have more threads dealing with quizes, contests, fluff stuff. And I really am encouraged by the continued efforts of Bill and the Silentlambs. I like the latest news or rather dirt on the WTBS. And the latest gossip on the coverage of anything congregational.

ofc

• LB
    LB

boobies

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

I like Dirt on the WTBS. I like some bible discussion, but alot of them get too lengthy and I lose interest. I also like viewing family pic's and vacation pic's from all. They give you a chance to put some reality and faces with the posts. I like keeping up with Bill's Silentlambs efforts the most. I think his efforts and those who help him will do some major damage to the WTBS. I think the fluff is good too. You need some fun to keep your sense of humor in tact...LOL.

CC

• Hungout
    Hungout

what ever makes people happy ;)

Edited by - hungout on 20 August 2002 10:37:3

• Granny Linda
    Granny Linda

Probably easier saying what I dislike most; scriptural doctrine. UGH! I do appreciate the time and energies anyone puts into such, but it's just not my cup of tea. I find this board very interesting overall. Think I'm somewhat addicted as my friends can attest to since I've been ignoring my e-mail by spending time here. :)

Granny, who thanks the Silentlambs for helping expose the truth.

• Simon
    Simon

peaceful ones, lol

• butalbee
    butalbee

lol@LB I knew you'd say that!!!!

• larc
    larc

I like the descriptions and the pictures from the Apostafests. I like being able to put a face with a name.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit