Oh them Banana Peppers!!!

by Elsewhere 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

@ Jesika

Well, I thought they were hot!

• Jesika
    Jesika

LOL-----------I guess you can handle the other kind of hot huh? I won't tell her you are a wuss!!!!LOL j/k

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

I hear indulging in unbridled Smurf passion brings on an intolerance to spicy food.

I think banana peppers are a bit bland, but then I like to eat pickled jalapenos right outta the jar or on a good cracker with some extra sharp cheese. Yumbo! My mouth is watering!

Alfie, those Habanero peppers are NUCLEAR hot!!!!

• Solace
    Solace

Theres always extra peppers on my veggie sub. Yum...

Passes Elsewhere a Tums....

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Hey wuss, er David. Habenaro's almost killed me, or at least it felt that way. I was doing some work for a friend who had a booth at the specialty food section of the trade center, and he asked me to try a neighboring booth's items: olives soaking in habenaro juice.

It got good to me. I couldn't stop.

About half an hour later, I began to notice some quick pains in my gut. Hmmm, I'll just work thru that, I thought. Forward another half of an hour, and I was in the bathroom, seriously thinking that I should get my friend to take me to the hospital, and wondering "just how bad is it if something eats thru the walls of your stomach?'' When I came out to ask for a ride to the hospital, my friend had a glass of milk waiting for me. Instant relief. Unbelievable relief. Night and Day. I was soon fine.

• larc
    larc

I usually don't lower myself to respond to these fluffy threads. (To see my profound work, check out my "eggs" thread, and my "bacon" thread.) My wife loves the hot stuff, and I mean really hot. Now, I can handle the mildy hot. To me, yellow peppers are just right. I can not handle the jolopina (sp). One exception, I do very well with horse radish and my wife does not. I have to go now. I am busy starting a new religion.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

[Moons SixofNine in the most polite and respectful manner possible] ( | )

SixofNine and Seven Eighths,

You story brought up memories of a certain bathroom scene in Dumb and Dumber.

[Accepts Heaven gift and is relieved of discomfort]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit