Oh them Banana Peppers!!!

by Elsewhere 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Ohhhhh, I'm regretting it now! Today I got ahold of some absolutly delitious Banana Peppers... like the one's that Papa John's serves with their pizza.

My mouth said: "Oh yes! Give me more!"

Now my stomach is saying: "You God D*** son of a B****!!!!! What the hell were you thinking?!?!?!?"

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

MMMm banana peppers on pizza is delicious... until about an hour after you eat them

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

[Homer Simpson] Hmmmmmmmm, Banana Peppers......

Edited by - Elsewhere on 20 August 2002 1:1:11

• Scarlet
    Scarlet

Bitter Mango what don't you like on pizza. First Bacon now Banana Peppers? Do you like anchovies too? You are one strange cookie.

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

hehe my fave is greek pizza actually . have you ever heard of perogy pizza? haha, yes me either til last week. that was oddly yummy as well!!

ick! no achovies for me please!! (or at least don't tell me they're on my pizaa)

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Ohhhhhh that double burn... always gets ya in the end!!!

Why must my beloved banana peppers always stab me in the back???

• aluminutty
    aluminutty

Elsewhere:
    Your stomach now. Tomorrow . . . ! You guessed it. At least it rhymes with it <grin>. Seriously, peppers, hot ones, of all kinds, are the best damn things on God's great earth! Have you ever eaten a fresh Jabenllero (spelling guess, sorry) peppers? I have. Once. I thought I was a big shot, and that I had the ability to take hot foods. Christ was I wrong! I thought I was going to die! I mean, my ears rang, I couldn't breathe, and then, I thought it would be a good idea to take a pee. Second mistake, and a huge one, one which I'll never forget. Oh, did I mension that I was at work? Did I mension that I had to explain to my supervisor why I arrived back from lunch a half an hour late? All this and I still eat hot peppers all the darn time, and love them. Am I crazy?

• larc
    larc

What a co-inky dink. We had to Pappa John' pizzars this very evening. One had double shrooms for my grand daughter. The other had sausage and black olives. Peppers were discussed, but I put the nix on that one. We went to pick it up, because I am too cheap to give a tip to a delivery driver.

• bitter mango
    bitter mango
    We went to pick it up, because I am too cheap to give a tip to a delivery driver.

lol. yet you'll pay for the gas to go pick it up??

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

aluminutty,

Oh your right! Love them peppers! Regarding the pee... [ahem] sure that can't be traced back to the hooker you were hanging out with???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit