what now?

by musky 12 Replies latest watchtower medical

• musky
    musky

Sixofnine, What kind of liberal church is this. They let dresses go all the way up to an inch above the knee? And those fines are way too cheap. And it seems they let just about anybody in their church, only 2 years notice required? NO THANK YOU! I need to find a church with some kind of structure in place!

• musky
    musky

Redhorse woman, Unitarian Universalist? I went once . Strange they did not pray. Just seemed to be having a good ol time. I guess i wouldn't rule it out again though. I am also of the belief that my wife is very honest -hearted, and I wish we could go together. We did go to that unitarian church together though. She was raised a witness, still believes it she says, but she hasn't gone to meetings since we were married.

• Satanus
    Satanus

It is an individual thing, as the ladies pointed out. Actually, you already have god. The outer voices, noise, dogma, expectations because of faith prevent you from realising it. While i'm not a bible fan, i'll point to a couple of instances that agree w my statement.

Elijah heard the still small voice of god. And so, just be still and listen. Jesus said it is within us. When you look for god, look inside yourself. Don't rely on the 5 senses. It takes another sense. Eastern meditation is good for this. It's a way of detatching from the usual mind static, and listening for gods voice. It could take a while. There is a lot of info on the net about this

On the other hand, if it doesn't work, don't worry, it will be alright for you anyway. If belief in god was so important, he would be putting on occasional demonstrations.

SS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit