I Have A Phycological Problem

You may have a lisp as well...

ISP

• Undecided
    Undecided

Hi ISP,

Difinition of LISP:

LISP

(LISt Processing) A high-level programming language used for developing AI applications. Developed in 1960 by John McCarthy, its syntax and structure is very different than traditional programming languages. For example, there is no syntactic difference between data and instructions.

That's about when I started into data processing but I can't remember programming in Lisp. Maybe I caught it from someone.

Ken P.

• Undecided
    Undecided

Hi Imbue,

I believe you once mentioned that your drinking maybe a problem. For some depression often accompanies use of alcohol.

Maybe I need to drink a little more, since I only have about 3 or 4 beers a week. I'm fortunate I don't have that problem. I feel a little better already from just talking about feeling depressed.though. I think maybe just thinking about going back to work makes me feel this way, since I've been retired for about 3 years. My wife is 6 years younger than I and had planned to work a few more years.

Ken P.

• Carmel
    Carmel

Joy,

I was wondering the same thing! Thought maybe it had something to do with mushrooms, but even that would have been a stretch....

caveman

• Swan
    Swan

Definitely see your doctor. It sure sounds like some depression going on.

I also agree with Outoftheorg.

I would not go to my elders for help. he he.

Prayers of faith by a body of elders has never yet been proven in any medical study to be as effective as Prozac, Zoloft, Effexor, or any of the marvelous new wonder drugs they have developed to deal with what is basically a chemical imbalance in the brain.

Tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit