silentlambs march- please get ready now!

by silentlambs 41 Replies latest jw friends

• You Know
    You Know

Also, I was wondering if the Silent Smurf dolls will be available in the merchandising department by means of the donation arrangement? LOL / You Know

• You Know
    You Know

I know you are understaffed Bill, but perhaps someone from the department "responsible to coordinate sales and shipping for merchandise," there at the world headquarters for

Silent Lambs Inc., or perhaps someone who "negotiates competitive pricing for such materials," could get back to me on my questions concerning the marketing arrangements for the stuffed Silent Smurf doll?

/ You know

• Satanus
    Satanus

Maybe some enterprising person could start making action figures of some of the people on the board. Yk, in purple tights w a giant watchtower picture on his chest, blue cape flowing, as he deflects or ignores the hundreds of arrows seeking their targets. He leaps the tallest logical arguements in a singal bound. His bible shield, a large styrofoam sword, that doesn't cut but annoys.

Dubla, his nemisis, regularly persues him accross the landscape.

Larc, chief of the evil apostates, is twice the size of little yk. But he is slightly slower. He crushes all wt emplacements as he rumbles over the land. He uses his hyperphoton energy beam to instantly vaporise all he dislikes. Yk has so far managed to stay just out of reach and his sights.

Hey this could be fun.

SS

• Michael3000
    Michael3000

YOU KNOW sez:

No doubt everyone appreciates the rooming "arrangements" and all, but if individual silent lambs wish to stay at the Waldorf, for instance, instead of the officially approved accomodations, will they be viewed as disloyal to the Silent Lambs Borganization?

Normally, I would just ignore your comments, but considering the purpose of the march and all the victims that have suffered because of the same attitude that you hold - I just could not.

Your comments are beyond "inappropriate" - they are insensitive, mean-spirited, and try to take attention away from the very serious issue that's being addressed by Bill Bowen and those of us who support his efforts. You may criticize all you want - but Mr. Bowen and those who seek justice have more guts than you, sitting at your computer, blithely writing comments such as these. WE will be out on the street, facing down those that would rather sweep this issue under the carpet - which is more than I can say for you. Step down from your self-made ivory WatchTower, and join the fight against this horrible injustice. How can you ignore the cries of the innocent, the thousands of victims of sexual abuse at the hands of JW predators?

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

its easy,

He just sticks his fingers in his ears, claps his heals together and repeats "there's no place like home, there's no place like home...."

• scumrat
    scumrat

Hey You Know , "I didn't mean to rain on Bill Bowen's parade" . Your raining on your own parade, everyone here thinks your an asshole....And You Know their right.

• jst_me
    jst_me

you know, you must know you are stupid.

Many people have said that the JW meetings are sales training..which they are. I know the first training I recieved in my activist career were writing letters to the gov't of Malawi.

This is how it always goes, when good-hearted people set out to right a social wrong. There has to be one loud person, organizing and speaking up to make change. Is he doing things in an organizational manner? Yes,because you have to change things from within the system. Probably a ton of legalities behind the scenes (permits and that) we don't know about.

Maybe you have issues with certain buzzwords that are used in all organizations. But that is your problem. Actually, your being an ass and personaly attacking one person shows that he is going about things the right way...your ridicule is part of the activist cycle.

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

You know does a good job of bringing irony out.

• roybatty
    roybatty

I agree Mike. I'd be a liar if I admitted that I didn't chuckle.

• Satanus
    Satanus

I thought yk did a good job too. I would find it even funnier, not necesarily wrong, if silent lambs does some of the things he said.

SS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit