silentlambs march- please get ready now!

by silentlambs 41 Replies latest jw friends

• SYN
    SYN

Wow, you guys are really going to make them nervous! It will be so great to see all the victims speak out, and the Governing Body just sitting there in their ivory tower! That will show the public just how much the Governing Body cares about the children! Go Silentlambs GO!!!!

• You Know
    You Know

Roy

But when someone hides behind a fake name and picture and from there does a personal attack, that's low.

Oh please. Lot's of posters here use screen names and goofy photos. Besides, everyone knows my real name anyway. The thing is, Mr. Bowen has set himself up as the Grand Savior of all the abused little sheep. His grandstanding and publicity-grabbing stunts make him a legitimate target of criticism. Apostate Dubs ridicule and revile everything related to Jehovah's Witnesses, including Jehovah God himself. Yet when I poke fun at the obvious hypocrisy of one of the apostate movement's revered leaders everyone is horrified as if I had comitted the ultimate blasphemy. / You Know

• metatron
    metatron

Bill Bowen no different from Watchtower elders?

Well, since the elders I knew lied and covered up child molesting
    and Bill exposes it,

I'd say that's quite a difference.

metatron

• rosalyn
    rosalyn

Am still relatively new to this board....Now I know who YOU KNOW is....Responding to him is like throwing pearls before swine.....

rosalyn

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Why respond to You Know, who is a sorry example of a Jehovah's Witness, is regarded as weirdo in his own congregation, and has no responsibilitiy in the congregation?

You are arguing with a person who is strictly here to get attention for his pathetic weak ego. If it wasn't for JW.com, nobody would pay attention to You Know, and he would be completely alone.

• sf
    sf

Ditto:

Why respond to You Know, who is a sorry example of a Jehovah's Witness, is regarded as weirdo in his own congregation, and has no responsibilitiy in the congregation?

You are arguing with a person who is strictly here to get attention for his pathetic weak ego. If it wasn't for JW.com, nobody would pay attention to You Know, and he would be completely alone.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Sadly I won't be able to be there but my heart will. Now is there any one who is going that can take 3 little lambs with them for me. I will mail them to anyone who is going.

Lee

• ThatSucks
    ThatSucks

Oh, You Know! That's the guy that thinks he not an apostate.

• roybatty
    roybatty

You Know,

I have no problem with fault-finding. I simply don't like the personal attacks. But what you do on this board is your business. About your real name. I must have missed that thread. What is your name? Where are you from? And most important, what do you do to help people?

• You Know
    You Know

Hey, what happened? I didn't mean to rain on Bill Bowen's parade. Besides, you've got your Walmart rain ponchos, right? LOL / You Know

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit