Is The World On Notice Due to WTBS?

by Dismembered 16 Replies latest watchtower bible

• blondie
    blondie

My guess:

He is no longer a member of the JWs (dismembered)

But is whole and strong (not dismembered)

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

;-) Blondie

• In_between_days
    In_between_days
    Not even 1% of the population of the world knows the true "message" of the Dubs

The lnowledge of the average "Worldly" person, from my experience:

"Oh, there that really weird cult that dont allow blood transfusions and knock on peoples doors"

Thats about it.

• JosephMalik
    JosephMalik

No! They do not even know what the "Good News" is and have never taught the truth regarding it to anyone. All they have is a severe distortion of scripture always changing and always wrong. The few things they do know are of no consequence.

Joseph

• dsgal
    dsgal

I learned about the monarch butterfly in a recent issue of "Awake!" if you can call that putting the world on notice.

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

After all these years of preaching, the world still dosen't have a clue why JWs keep coming to their doors or know that the JWs have a message in the first place! They just think they are quirky literature pushers.

The World, is however, on notice that the JWs have a terrible child abuse policy and they are also seeing first hand, how this religion treats the victims and those who try to expose these problems.This has taken aprox 1 1/2 years. And this terrible reality continues to spread each day.

I guess they have a lot to learn on how to spread the word.

So the answer is, YES, the world is on notice because of WTBS just not for the reasons they wish.

Sheila Bowen

• Quotes
    Quotes

I sometimes thought about this when I was active.

"Shouldn't we be working top-down with our preaching efforts?"

"Is it fair to say that this world has rejected Christ's rule? How do we know the people in power are even aware of our message?"

"Is anyone calling at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue (i.e. the white house)?"

"Is anyone calling at 10 Downing Street (British PMs residence)?"

"Is anyone calling at 24 Sussex Drive (Canadian PMs residence)?"

If not, is it fair to say that we've put the world on notice but the leaders have rejected JC?????

In answer to your quesiton, I too think that most people have NO IDEA about this "most important message".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit