Is The World On Notice Due to WTBS?

by Dismembered 16 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

What is anyones opinion. Do you think the world has been put on notice with the flymsy pages of the Watchtower & Awake magazines, and the door to door ministry?

Dismembered but not Dismembered

Edited by - Dismembered on 18 August 2002 9:1:53

• blondie
    blondie

No, JWs rarely get past the first sentence at the door assuming they find someone home.

Those who hear about JWs by word of mouth will say that JWs don't take blood transfusions, don't celebrate birthdays and Christmas, and don't salute the flag or join the military.

I have yet to have someone say that JWs preach that the kingdom is established in the heavens since 1914 and that the wicked on earth will soon be destroyed.

• minimus
    minimus

the only thing the world notices is that JW's are bothering them less because they are dropping like flies.

• jgnat
    jgnat

The WTS reminds me of:

But whereunto shall I liken this generation? It is like unto children sitting in the marketplaces, who call unto their fellows and say, We piped unto you, and ye did not dance; we wailed, and ye did not mourn. (Matthew 11:16-17 ASV)

The rest of the world has been duly warned; if we do not dance to their piper's tune, dire things will happen to us.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Touche Min

• SYN
    SYN

Not even 1% of the population of the world knows the true "message" of the Dubs. Therefore the end is still VERY far away at their current rate of growth. What a relief

• neyank
    neyank

The message the JWs teach is: " If you're not apart of the WTs you will suffer a severe and catastrofic (spl?) ending."

I can't quote the articles from the mags., but I'm sure others have them.

Isn't that the message that we've taught at the doors?

Somehow, I don't think the world has been put on notice with that message.

neyank

• Bang
    Bang

On notice that evil does actually exist.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Neyank, Yes that is the message alright. But isn't it interesting that the Dubs think they have put the world on notice. Realistically though they are out of their minds.

Dismembered but not Dismembered

• minimus
    minimus

what does dismembered but not dismembered mean?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit