WT'S new scandal - coming soon

by JWrobot 18 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• JWrobot
    JWrobot

Dear Wt.

"WE WILL, WE WILL, ROCK YOU"

off your self made pedestal.

Privileged to be used in breaking down the frontiers of ignorance of the Jehovah's Witnesses

• J_Dubble_Agent_007
    J_Dubble_Agent_007

Yeah Maaaaaaaaaaaan!!!!!!

• abbagail
    abbagail

Well, what is the new scandal? I don't get it.... but I must HEARTILY compliment you two guys for your code names, which cracked me up! Love your creative ingenuity: JW robot -- LOLOL! and also, J_Dubble_Agent -- ROFLOL!!!! Those are Excellent Names! Wish I'd thought of that! Great going guys!

Grits

• siegswife
    siegswife

I don't know what the scandal is, but hey....sing it

Aah
    Buddy you're a boy make a big noise
    Playin' in the street gonna be a big man some day
    You got mud on yo' face
    You big disgrace
    Kickin' your can all over the place
    Singin'

We will we will rock you
    We will we will rock you

Buddy you're a young man hard man
    Shouting in the street gonna take on the world some day
    You got blood on yo' face
    You big disgrace
    Wavin' your banner all over the place

We will we will rock you
    Sing it
    We will we will rock you

Buddy you're an old man poor man
    Pleadin' with your eyes gonna make
    You some peace some day
    You got mud on your face
    Big disgrace
    Somebody betta put you back into your place

We will we will rock you
    Sing it
    We will we will rock you
    Everybody
    We will we will rock you
    We will we will rock you
    Alright

• JWrobot
    JWrobot

I didn't know the words were to a "real" song, I heard them on a "Ford" TV commercial.

I got my scanner up & running, so I'm about to let her rip! I'm seeking further clarification.So you may have to wait 48 hours.

You know,"food at the proper time".

• nancee park
    nancee park

TEN LITTLE GUESSES: (A mere fiction, of course)

1) MMMMMM.... I wonder if someone got interested in running down their multi-corporation finances? Even into the maze of Swiss bank accounts?

2) What of the stock-holding ties to the U.S. military industry?

3) Or maybe they went back and interviewed the girls and women whom Governing Body members used to be around?

4) Or could it be that more about Leo Greenlees is going to come out?!! You know, the Governing Body member who himself was a pedophile but never was disfellowshipped?

5) A few names starting to drop of a certain set of Circuit Overseers who did not keep their hands to themselves, were wife-beaters?

6) What of all the kids and adults their blood policy has murdered disregarding 1 Sam 14:32-5 and Matthew 12 which show and say to put mercy first?

7) Now what if a certain member of the Governing Body himself had a transfusion? Or helped his grandchild get one while other people's kids bled to death?

8) On the other hand, what if at the protest march in front of Watchtower in Brooklyn names get named? Big names? Wow, CNN might want to cover some that, you suppose?

9) What if some Bethelites show up at the microphone and tell what they know of internal sexcapades, spying and harassment and the U.N. affiliation?

10) What if signs point to a certain Watchtower head getting the murdering of a whole exJW family so it couldn't form up a competing group?

Naw, none of those things could happen, could they, Teddy (Ted Jarasc)? Yes, the above is all fiction................................

So, then, since the preceding are "all" fictitious, what "new" scandal is coming?????

Sleep well, brother Teddy, don't let any dark side electronic crickets keep you awake there. It just wouldn't be cricket.

• scumrat
    scumrat

Oh Nancee,,,,, Your making old Teddy Jaracz do poopy in his pants.

He's already in deeep shit.

• minimus
    minimus

NANCEE, let's say you did name all these people that allegedly did this stuff, would you be able to PROVE it or would you just throw it out to see the response?

• sf
    sf

"...let's say you did name all these people that allegedly did this stuff, would you be able to PROVE it ..."

Let's say we will not rest til we do.

It is a very difficult thing to sit on a stick of dynamite. Imagine what you would personally go through.

Have you ever WITNESSED am implosion? It is a meticulous process, to say the least. One wire out of place and the 'project' MUST BE scraped. And the process must start again from the beginning. THAT EATS UP PRECIOUS TIME.

Know this: we want no wires out of place. And if all is strategically set up thusly, we can expect a perfect FOUNDATIONAL OBLITERATION. A proud day in the life of any demolition Krew. And one met with much kudos from the onlookers.

It the words off the child murderers themselves:

'make sure of ALL things' (oh we are TED, we are)

'in due time' (don't fall asleep ted)

'THE NATIONS SHALL KNOW...HOW INCREDIBLY AND DECEPTIVELY CORRUPT WE HAVE BEEN AND ARE SINCE RUSSELL FOUNDED ZIONS WATCHTOWER AND VERY MUCH A PART OF 'SATANS ORGANIZATION' WE ARE, WERE AND ALWAYS WILL BE....TIL ARMAGEDDON' (NOT FUNNY)

sKally

• J_Dubble_Agent_007
    J_Dubble_Agent_007

Hello, hello, hello

Wotz goin onear den?

Me anme ladz are conducting an enquiry into the movements of a certain 'Ted Jaracz'.

So I woz wondarin if u cood elp me nancee park.

Its cum to my attention that this 'Ted Jaracz' may have been involved in a rape case at gunpoint, yes, rape, and yes, at gunpoint.

The said alleged assailant carried out this heinous crime on or around 1972.

Ok, it is 30 years ago and he may have well repented of that crime as it is now an 'old' crime.

HOWEVER............I'M LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO SHED SOME 'NEW LIGHT' ON THE MATTER.

Therefore, me 'n me bobbies woood be most grateful for any ferda information to assist me in my enquiries.

Fanku Madame. Most obliged.

Oh, and, don't forget.......

You're not obliged to say anything unless you wish to do so. What you do say will be taken down and may be used in evidence against you. (UK)

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be used in evidence against you. You have the right for an attorney. If you do not have an attorney, one will be provided for you. (US)

Oh, and your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments or other loans secured on it.

Detective Chief Superintendent exJWA_007 (Serious Crime Unit - New Back Yard)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit