Let's try this

by maximumflash 14 Replies latest jw friends

• onacruse
    onacruse

"It's not like you are living with each other."

Max: You are such a reasonable man, I would like to live with you. Will you be my Daddy? lol

Craig

• Simon
    Simon

I cried my eyes out when I watched that film (where Bambi's mum got shot) ...

... it must be 2 or 3 years now since I watched it !

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Max,What an obvious thread to start trouble.You got everyone upset about Bambi`s mom..LOL...OUTLAW

• maximumflash
    maximumflash

OUTLAW - Look for my next post, it will probably turn into me commenting about the stunted growth patterns of the seven dwarfs from snow white. LOL

• DJ
    DJ

Max,

I couldn't agree with you more. I believe that this site could be so much more helpful to those who are just leaving or just considering leaving the Borg. I have seen several people run from the chat room because they are seeking help and some big mouth starts with a foul mouth and sexual inuendos. I think sex is great, but there is a place for it and this site is not it! This place is such a powerful resource. I could be used for a much greater purpose for all. I have not been here long, but I have met some seriously hurting people who have been frightened away. I think it's sad. Maybe some of the trouble makers have simply forgotten what it was like when they first left the wt. Common sense and compassion are not qualities that should be too hard to respect. Love, DJ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit