Let's try this

by maximumflash 14 Replies latest jw friends

• maximumflash
    maximumflash

Everyone is on this board for one reason or another. Many of you because of wrong doings or injustices committed by someone. Whatever the reason, we are all on this board making posts that maybe interesting to others here.

Instead of talking trash about someone you may not like on this board, let's do this:

1. If you ain't got anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

2. Try to contribute to the healing of everyone that is hurt here.

3. Let play nice.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, everyone should be allowed to express that opinion. However, as simon stated, let's keep in mind that this site is public access and try to keep some of the language under control in the posts. It is hard for me to keep my own language under control since I have a foul mouth myself but hey, we are all adults, let's try to act that way.

Of course all of this is my opinion.

• Amazing
    Amazing

Good points, Max. To the point and makes sense. Thanks.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Gee whiz maxi that #1. was said by Thumper's mommy in the movie Bambi, and I loved that movie and I have never forgot that line either.

A nice reminder for all of us since there has been so much fur flying around here for a couple of days. I hate tension. Simon you are doing a terrific job and I applaud you and thankyou.

orangefatcat

terry

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

Max,

I love what you stand for.

YC

• Prisca
    Prisca

Excellent points Max.

• puzzled
    puzzled

GOSH I haven't seen Bambi in years.

OH NO! I had a horrible thought....crosses fingers

Good idea max. Lets see iif it works

Plum/ of the not really here class

• Larry
    Larry

I vote 4 all 3.

Peace and Security

• ISP
    ISP

I think that is the right approach. In actual fact that is how the board was!!!!!!!

ISP

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Touche Max

• maximumflash
    maximumflash

Before you read this I have no intentions of offending anyone.

Ok... I guess my simple way of though just isnt getting to very many people. I know I am a newbie by length of time here on this board, but I wish everyone would just sit back, read, and think about everything that you are posting in here. This place appears to be turning into something other than a discussion forum. Perhaps a school classroom that is passing notes to each other or somewhere along those lines.

Good grief people... just ignore each other... is that so hard? It's not like you are living with each other. You simply go to the same website.

Simon, you got one tough job in here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit