JW.com warning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by haujobbz 27 Replies latest jw friends

• LB
    LB

You are very welcome. But until she gets back......

• Doc_jedd
    Doc_jedd

Ya know I dont know why but, all of a sudden I have a craving for a "mounds" candy bar

...................................................................................................Jedd

• Salud
    Salud

LB

What I meant is that my wife after seeing those pics is headed to the gym...

Speaking about Sister Hott earlier, remind me to tell you the story of our trip with the PO and his wife, but it will have to be over a couple of beers...

• LB
    LB

Ummm, put those beers on ice. Sounds like a fun adventure. I've met your wife. She doesn't need any gym time.

We are hoping to make a little run to fla next spring. A lot depends on what the airlines are doing with their tickets then. But we plan to dive the keys for a week or so, maybe meet some posdates.

• Salud
    Salud

Sounds awesome! Let us know and we will hook up. My wife is not going to the gym now and you are tops in her friends list.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

LB

So I take it your a ...BOOBIE man?

What will I get if I enter the word "Boobie" in the search engine?

I'll go look

• puzzled
    puzzled

What I meant is that my wife after seeing those pics is headed to the gym...
    Do they have those at the gym? Bluefoot Boobie

Lets start Stripping

warning! There may be pop-ups

Edited by - puzzled on 17 August 2002 19:33:30

• Faraon
    Faraon

I think sister Hott would look better with a couple of Witchtower logos each one in a strategic place. Maybe another in the lower bikini.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit