Need a good laugh?

by FadeToBlack 20 Replies latest social humour

• FadeToBlack
    FadeToBlack

Good point oppostate. Also, with any type of water activity, the 'buddy' system is always a good idea.

But, since this is probably in the new system (after 1000 year trial period) there is no need to worry about drowning. Apparently though, you can still be stupid.

I told my wife, if I have to wear a tie for any reason in the 'new system', I don't want to be there....

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Is this the one? Why is he dressed like that in a canoe??????.....PON

In the "WBT$ New System" Everyone will Wear a Tie..

Fish will have to be Properly Dressed,to be Caught..

.....................I`m Going To Catch..

.....................A FISH WITH A TIE!............................................F**KIN CRAZY JWs!!..

.A calm man in control of his boat..........Image result for fish wearing a suit

• iwasblind
    iwasblind
    His pants look a little tight to me. I think he needs some counsel.
  • 3rdgen
    3rdgen

FTB, "My wife leaves the latest issues on my pillow when she gets back from her meetings."

I can't think of a more effective buzzkill!

• SafeAtHome
    SafeAtHome
    Yes, it looks ridiculous, but in what context did they use this? Could you enlighten those of us who no longer see the actual magazine or have the stomach to go to jw.org (no way, no how!!) to read the article. Thanks.
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade
    barak?
  • carla
    carla

I suggest you leave her some nice apostate literature on her pillow and see how much she appreciates that.

Carla, from the home should be neutral camp (eww, for goodness sakes! especially the bedroom!)

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

Okay, so you made me look this gem up.

At the bottom of the drawing is a quote from Isaiah 65;21,22

And the article's conclusion is to the left of the drawing.

"The Bible promises a time when all
    people will be able to have a satisfying
    measure of control over their life. They will
    be able to live to their full potential, uninhibited
    by frustrating circumstances,
    daily pressures, and negative feelings.
    (Isaiah 65:21, 22) The Bible refers to this
    as “the real life.”—1 Timothy 6:19."

So that friends, is the concept of "the real life."

Paddling a canoe dressed like you're in service or attending a meeting.

Sign me up.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose
    I guess that's what people wear when they are paddling up S--- creek.
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp

The really ironic thing about the caption is that since we have left this crazy cult our family has had a satisfying measure of control over our lives. We are also able to live our full potential (receiving additional training and teaching our children how to survive), uninhibited by frustrating circumstances (the man made rules of the Botchtower), daily pressures (go to meetings, field circus, assemblies, do more, do more, do more) and last but not least negative feelings (the vibes EVERY JW ever gave us).

So I guess we ARE living the real life. Things that make ya go Hmmm!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit