That They Might be Kings

by Farkel 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Gianluca
    Gianluca

Hello,

If the WTS ruled the world this is what it would be like....

“Under Watchtowerism we would have a state in the proper sense of the word, that is, a special machine for the suppression of the freedom of of one class by another.”

“While the Watchtower Society rules there can be no freedom. When there is freedom there can be no Watchtower rule.”

“Only constant repetition will finally succeed in imprinting an idea on the memory of the crowd”

They are already experts at this using their magazines…imagine if they controlled all the world news media…like Cnn opps I mean Wnn (Watchtower News Network)

The GB will probably come up with this type of propaganda:

“It is true that liberty is precious – so precious that it must be rationed.”

“We are advocates of the abolition of war, we do not want war; but war can only be abolished through war, and in order to get rid of the gun it is necessary to take up the gun and eliminate all those pesky apostates.”

“The Watchtower Society is an instrument in the hands of God for suppressing the resistance of his enemies. ( ie: Those pesky apostates…..AGAIN!!!)”

Last but not least this would be the WTS most used tactic:

“The broad mass of the nation (apart the surviving apostates)...will more easily fall victim to big lies than to a small ones”

Best regards

Gianluca of The Rebel Class……

• dark clouds
    dark clouds

why does the term TOTALITARIANISM keep ringing in my ear?

i guess those that DONT learn from history are bound to repeat it.

avoiding the gestapo
    CHUCK

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day gang,

I guess we can see an artist's impression of what they would be aiming at in the April 8 Awake! on page 10.

No roads, no vehicles, plenty of quickbuilds, people get their food in wheelbarrows and not from the supermarket. People spend all day outdoors.

Sounds kinda......well.....

Ozzie

• TR
    TR

VERRRRY interesting.

Given the loopholish nature of WT policies(Malawi, Mexico or Bulgaria), the WTS will find ways of accepting large amounts of monetary support from certain people in exchange for more liberties,like they do now, only on a greater scale. So there will still be great numbers of wealthy and powerful WT adherents that can do whatever the hell they want, while the less fortunate suffer under WT rule. Kinda just like it is now.

TR

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

You say "you must respect us",
    but I don't.
    You say "do as we tell you"
    but I WON'T!

If the Society ruled the world?
    Think I'd stay smashed or stoned or both.

Nic'

.. http://communities.msn.co.uk/altJehovahsWitnesses

• gumby
    gumby

Woops

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

ROFL

Did we inadvertantly bttt??
    Hehehe

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Farkel:

I may have missed it, if so, sorry, but would all the Earth's inhabitants be JW's, or at least amenable to their beliefs? If so, it would probably still be utter chaos, since it's hard to control 6 billion people with 6 million people. I can't imagine that any of them have enough education or experience to rule a global economy, much less dealing with all the world's environmental, health-related, commerical, social, cultural, and religious problems. It would just be total and utter chaos. I imagine that wars would break out all over the place.

Country Girl

• halcyon
    halcyon

When I studied Communist China's revolution, I got the very real fear that this is what the world would be under WT "Theocracy".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit