Reading this might be hard.. Emotionally.. This is the truth...

by Jaewook kim 77 Replies latest jw experiences

• Jaewook kim
    Jaewook kim
    My original theory was that rainbow frequency is relative time frequency compared to us, thus making electron time itself and the colour of it is based on momentum energy of time aka rpm and distance from nucleus. Which also explains MERS.
  • cofty
    cofty
    how long do you think that blue light will take to reach earth? 8minutes just like normal light? I dont think so

All frequencies in the electromagnetic spectrum travel through a vacuum at the same speed.

The light that you see is made up of a range of frequencies. When they pass through a solid prism different frequencies travel at very slightly different speeds and therefore have different angles of deviation.

As I said, why not read a book?

• cofty
    cofty
    My original theory was that rainbow frequency is relative time frequency compared to us, thus making electron time itself and the colour of it is based on momentum energy of time aka rpm and distance from nucleus. Which also explains MERS.

Total gibberish.

• Jaewook kim
    Jaewook kim

Cofty, you just explained bible.

frequencies through prism triangle, becomes constant light and time.

• cofty
    cofty
    Troll
  • Jaewook kim
    Jaewook kim

If you know bit of science, consider it this.

a circle in a rotation, physics explains clock wise rotation

quantum physics explains counter clock wise rotation.

of our universe.

• Jaewook kim
    Jaewook kim
    By the way, your eyes are your 2nd watch. The watch human created is based on sunlight so it doesnt count. But eyes are the one who blinds us from invisible rotation of quantum physics.
  • Jaewook kim
    Jaewook kim

Can you see air? Not until we came up with microscope.

so seriously, drop your idea which was based on flaw that they purposely created to hide. Im not joking on this part. Albert einstein seriously knew the concept of cold fusion and my theory is cold fusion.

• oppostate
    oppostate

Round and round

the curves of a zero,

you go top speed

but you waste your time

in those perennial circuits

trying to find the exit

to escape the core

of your very soul.

• Jaewook kim
    Jaewook kim
    Relativity of time, the theory albert einstein came up with, is the truth of creation of life and he purposely flipped the equation to hide from people like hitler. Keep in mind einstein fled from hitler.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit