Reading this might be hard.. Emotionally.. This is the truth...

by Jaewook kim 77 Replies latest jw experiences

• Jaewook kim
    Jaewook kim

Every second our watch ticks, thats frequency of our current time.

The frequency will hit our reality every 1 second.

same method for rainbow frequency.

This is where i need your scientists. Need confirmation of change on fact of time.

and this... Is truth of jehovah...

under sugar water, blue light will appear on left side.

under salt water, red light will appear on right side.

this concept is same for our heart. Blue and red in vacuum sealed body.

and is also explains different colour on fire....

so this is truth of blood and fire...

to be honest, i thought of possibility where i might be wrong... But now im seeking help from outside of my mind...

• The Searcher
    The Searcher
    Welcome - hope someone has the answer for you.
  • sir82
    sir82
    Pass that dutchie over here, mon.
  • kairos
    kairos

Math is absolute truth.

pi and the Fibonacci sequence are in everything. Mathematically.

truth

• cofty
    cofty
    now im seeking help from outside of my mind...

Not a moment too soon.

The quantum soup is calling to you via electromagnetic forces. Can you hear it?

Although you may not realize it, you are high-frequency. We are being called to explore the infinite itself as an interface between health and wonder. The grid is approaching a tipping point. Soon there will be a flowering of spacetime the likes of which the biosphere has never seen.

Only a child of the totality may generate this harmonizing of stardust. Greed is born in the gap where flow has been excluded. Yes, it is possible to erase the things that can disrupt us, but not without serenity on our side.

If you have never experienced this oasis through non-local interactions, it can be difficult to live. It can be difficult to know where to begin. How should you navigate this primordial cosmos?

Without hope, one cannot live. Desire is born in the gap where peace has been excluded. Where there is turbulence, potentiality cannot thrive.

Brought to you by the New Age Bullshit Generator.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

What sir82 said, but not exactly.

The exactly is I'm not a smoker, but is that from the medical kind or something you buy off the street

• steve2
    steve2
    Jaewook kim appears to have written this in another language but first hit google translate rather than Send. The end product needs proofing before it disappears completely back into obscurity where it likely belongs.
  • Jaewook kim
    Jaewook kim

Im sorry i meant sun.

sugar water will show blue light on left side of sun.

salt water will show red light on right side of sun.

our heart is very identical to this.

our blue vein and red vein.

remember, our body is made of water, with salt and glucose(sugar).

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    Korean witnesses have it very bad. There's all the normal pressure of being Korean (you have to be perfect!) which is exponentialized by also being a witness.
  • Jaewook kim
    Jaewook kim

My theory has nothing to do with me being korean.

Im gonna make it clear to everyone who reads this.

Dont believe it. Do the math. Metaphoric expressions of our religious leaders and kings and wise men from history. Their quotes will prove me right.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit