Hello, and what is this place anyway?

by Seeker 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Seeker
    Seeker

Wow! A real live goddess! hehe, well, I'll be nice to you, but normally I don't take kindly to gods and goddesses. However, since your the local goddess, I may throw a few offerings your way from time to time, or at least be respectful.

Seriously, a friendly discussion place sounds fine by me.

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Don't mock me, Seeker, or thee shalt pay the ultimate price. I will forward the price list to you shortly. I think mocking goes around, um, $100 right now....but we're having a two-for-one sale...one mocking, plus an absolution for the same price. They're going fast! Trust me on this.

• COMF
    COMF
    we're having a two-for-one sale...one mocking, plus an absolution for the same price

lol! Reminds me of a story I heard, where the Dean of the men's dorm at a university was delivering a welcoming speech to the freshmen of the fall class. "I want to make clear to you," he intoned soberly, "that after-hours visits to the women's dormitories will not go unpunished. A first offense will get you a $25 fine. A second offense will cost you $50, and a third offense will hit you to the tune of one hundred dollars!"

A voice from somewhere in the middle of the throng called out anonymously, "How much for a season pass?"

COMF

• dark clouds
    dark clouds

please allow me to introduce myself, seeker,
    i am CHUCK
    BLACK SHEEP AND DEVIL'S ADVOCATE

• mommy
    mommy

Dark clouds,
    You are all 3 of those people?
    wendy

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Seeker: G'day. This place just keeps getting better. It's sure good to have you here, mate.

dark clouds: like mommy I don't understand why you have multiple personalities. Is it a medically certified condition? I thought it was illegal to post under more than one name. Perhaps I'm wrong, but who is who? Better follow the KISS rule, old son.

Cheers to all,

Ozzie

• Seeker
    Seeker

ozziepost: G'day, mate!

Dark Clouds: Hi, hello, hey, wuzzup!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit