Synthetic Blood in 2 Years? How Will the GB Shoot This Down?

by DarioKehl 16 Replies latest watchtower medical

• DarioKehl
  • problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2
    Nor will they try. they will hail it as vindication of their policy, and breathe a sigh of relief that negative press about these inconvenient dead people can also be relegated to the past they are attempting to re-write. Praise him!
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

Anyone here knew of a case where a sister or brother had Sickle Cell Anemia.

What was the out come?????

• DarioKehl
    DarioKehl
    I kinda hope you're right, problemaddict. If the bOrg wants to spray its scent all over this and claim "jah provides," I'm totally kool with that; I just want the senseless dying of pregnant mothers and unbaptized children to stop. It is madness. I cannot believe how disgusting it is (and strangely, it's taken me YEARS of being out before even realizing how bad a thing this is. It's Jonestown, but one at a time).
  • rebel8
    rebel8

It's made from stem cells. I think many dubs will stay away from it due to the cult's history with transplants.

Anyone here knew of a case where a sister or brother had Sickle Cell Anemia.

What was the out come?????

I remember one, being hospitalized and suffering a lot. I don't know if she eventually survived or what. She was in a nearby cong. People used to tell me about her, in the gist of, "You're not the only one with a dreaded disease treated with blood products, with Satanic healthcare professionals pressuring you to take blood. So put your big girl panties on and deal with it."
    At least that's how it sounded to me as a girl.
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

rebel8, curious around what year did this happen? I had a friend in the 60's and

he had SCA, at that time life expediency was 20 years he died at 23. I know they have

made major improvement since then.

• Lee Elder
    Lee Elder
    We would welcome that development. That said, however, it would require a substantial reform of the current policy which forbids the use of red cells.
  • steve2
    steve2
    Well, they shot down autologous transfusions - so what's the odds they'll shoot this down - but slyly say it's a conscience matter (yeah, after loading the argument against it)?
  • umbertoecho
    umbertoecho

Stem cells? I see a can of worms opening here. They keep changing the rules on organ transplants and I wonder if stem cells are anything like that. I am ignorant of such things so I'll have to have a look see.

If it does pass the test as devised by the collective papacy in WTland. Then they will give it a WT form of benediction, and claim Yahweh's support.

My sister went to another country for an operation. She knew she would need blood transfused in this op and being a witness, she was in a hard place. So off she went and had the op and the transfusion. After that, she really really did leave the org. She just didn't bother to tell them about it.

Clever chick, my sister. I really like her craft in this situation. No one dare condemn her, for no one was with her. No one in my side of the family would inform the elders anyway. Still, she had to be careful as her daughter is full on into the WTBTS

• bafh
    bafh
    When I read this, it seems they are using stem cells to make red blood cells. So technically, they are "manufactured" in that they came from a lab - but they are still blood cells. So my vote is they don't allow it even if it didn't come from a person or animal.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit