New Governing Body Member

by NeonMadman 11 Replies latest social humour

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

I posted this in the "Year 2035 Headlines" thread, but just couldn't resist making it a thread of its own...

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

FARKEL! Now That is funny

• witchywoman
    witchywoman

I can see in his smile that he has a sincere love for the true god. I know he will lead us with god`s holy spirit into the new world, uh, new order, uh, paridise. I am looking forward to the "new light" Thanks Neo.

witchywoman

• Farkel
    Farkel

Hey!

No OBSCENITIES on this forum!

Farkel

• SYN
    SYN

"The Boss" indeed! I bet you & Jaracz would get along like a house on fire! After all, you have so much common, for instance, you know more about the Watchtower's doctrine than Jaracz does LMAO!

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

And the very next issue...

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

What the heck, bttt!!

• minimus
    minimus

neon, thank you for finally letting the world see Farkel as he really is on Watchtower #2. You see Farkel is really a pleasant person in real life with beautiful teeth. Now he can monkey around with Teddy all night long.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

That is not Farkel. The pic lacks the protuberant appendage.

• Valis
    Valis

I'm sorry to rain on your parades, but Farkel is already up for a Judicial Committee as this damning photo reveals....I suspect he got bored writing Watchtower directives and new light so he went down to Soho for a bit of fun..What kind of example is he setting with such behavior?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Farkel Revealed" class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit