Our press release...

by mikepence 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Mulan
    Mulan

Very easy donation link. I had never seen that one before. I hope you make it!!
    Marilyn

• badwillie
    badwillie

Love the press release Mike...please get it to the right people.

Love to Denise and the kids for me...thanks!

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

MIke: Be sure to send a press release to Connie Chung. Even though she probably won't use it, they're familar with the story and they will send it around in-house to see who can use it. The same goes for the Networks. If they see that something has 'play' they will send it around for others to take a look at.

OK EVERYONE...KICK IN A COUPLE OF BUCKS. JUST CLICK ON THE LINK...IT'S SO EASY TO GIVE....IF YOU CAN, BE A PART OF THIS AND WALK THE WALK, JUST NOT THE TALK.

http://s1.amazon.com/paypage/P2RANMTQODEI4E/104-7521306-6125562

(rah...rah...sis...boom....bah.. hope this helps, and GOOD LUCK)

• gravedancer
    gravedancer

Mike,

Mikes Story: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=34485&site=3

I am terribly sorry for what has happened to your family. Great press release!!!

GD.

Edited by - gravedancer on 16 August 2002 18:41:9

• mikepence
    mikepence

C'mon people! Email your friends! Lets rally!

Only 165.57 to go!!!

• saltiest
    saltiest

I agree with Marilyn, very easy payment option. I gave a few dollars, not much, but what I could. It sickens me to hear about your story and what happen, as well as all the others. Good luck with the trip and you plan.

My thoughts are with you and your family.

Alicia

• saltiest
    saltiest

BTW, Mike, I originally read of your story on morons.org, via a link from Fark. Funny, how I come here everyday and I read it there first. Either way, I am glad I found out.

Alicia

• mikepence
    mikepence

Thanks, we've tried to pull every string possible.

• mikepence
    mikepence

I won't be on the net this weekend...look for our victory announcement on Monday! Keep sending those contributions! We are only 142.57 from our goal!

With your help, we can finish this off and send out a major press release on Monday!

With extreme gratitude,
    Mike Pence

• sf
    sf

Preface to press release just mailed to O'Reilly and Hannity/Colmes of FOXNEWS, NEW YORK:

"Mike and Diane church molestation story...Sean, please read this item....

Please, CONFRONT these issues, for their sakes. No one, in these kids outside world, seems to care about them in this church.
    Sean, I know how you feel about kids. Help expose this 'churches' 'pedo(files)'. Thank you again, for your time. (s.f., in Califoria, U.S.A.)"

Which then I paste the entire press release text.

Email is one of the fastest ways to get so many docs to so many 'sources'.

{{{{The Pence's Hug}}}}

sKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit