A question

by sundialer 40 Replies latest social relationships

• sundialer
    sundialer

The girl I am with now is relatively new. The other one, for whom my feelings are actually stronger, I have been intimate with emotionally for a long time, but is far away and unavailable.

• Celia
    Celia

Aaaahhhh...

I see... but she is not free... Tough ! Maybe the old love should be the one deciding what to do.

I hope it turn out for the best for all involved...

• sundialer
    sundialer

she wants nothing to do with me, so I guess the point is moot.

But my love for her is unbelievably powerful, she owns a piece of my very soul. And I have never met her in person, how whacky is that?

• Robdar
    Robdar

"But my love for her is unbelievably powerful, she owns a piece of my very soul. And I have never met her in person, how whacky is that?"

Sundialer,

I don't think it is wacky at all. Many people on this board have left their finger prints all over my soul. Some more so than others. Most of these people I have never met. And yes, I love some of them; I hope to meet them in the future. I am sure that I will continue to love them deeply, throughout my life, even if things do not become "physical".

Robyn

• SYN
    SYN

Mango: That's why I added the "unless!!!" disclaimer! There is of course scope for fun!

• sundialer
    sundialer

I don't feel like I'm completely nuts, just filled with sadness and longing.

• SYN
    SYN

Sundialer, please email me!

• JBean
    JBean

My feelings on this, you ask? : ) I'd say firstly, give the "new" gal a chance. You may find that actually being with someone in all the ways you mentioned and also physically (not through the internet, etc.) will bring you pleasure beyond what you can imagine. Truly give this woman a chance, without comparing her to the other. (I know, hard, but be fair...) Then, after a while, take a step back and see how you feel. You may be surprised to find that the long-distance person has lost their "pull". Jbean

• sundialer
    sundialer

I love the "new" gal too, very much, which is the crux of my dilemma. You may be right, the pull of the "old" may diminish with time. It's only been a month since we last spoke, but I think she is far stronger than I, and won't have any trouble forgetting me. It's just weird, being happy and sad at the same time. I have never experienced this.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Of course, happens to people a lot, just hard for some people to understand...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit