Crisis of Consience market price (we are in a bull market)

by NewYork44M 31 Replies latest jw friends

• zeb
    zeb
    I guess the gb are buying up all available copies and shredding them.
  • disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy
    Dammit! I still want a paper copy, but I can't afford silly money like that.. Someone sell me one!?
  • steve2
    steve2

I've posted this before on similar threads lamenting the availability and/or cost of Ray Franz's 'Crisis of Conscience': Google 'Crisis of Conscience pdf" and download for free.

best

• Garrett
    Garrett
    What steve2 said. I never bought the book, just used the PDF version :)
  • sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

why not print up the pdf at home?

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Not surprised, Ray is a total legend.

Suck it WT, one apostate book is worth more than all your crappy books put together.

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Download here in 17 languages

Tribute to the Book "Crisis of Conscience" by Ray Franz

https://www.facebook.com/escapethecult

• sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

i paid 32 dollars for in search of christian freedom then found a pdf for it, lol

• mimimimi
    mimimimi
    I am absolutely shocked! I bought mine about nine or so years ago and the price was reasonable. Just yesterday I offered to loan it to someone and she had another source to borrow it from. I don't think I will offer to lend it so easily in the future now knowing what is being charged for it. I also have In Search of Christian Freedom. Thank goodness there is a PDF version of Crisis of Conscience. Is there also one for In Search of Christian Freedom? Does anyone know? Seriously, whoever has the rights to these books now - wonder who that is? - should have them reprinted. I am sure the Watchtower Society would be tickled shitless to see them cost so much so that lots of people cannot buy them.
  • NewYork44M
    NewYork44M
    I wonder if there are any versions signed by Ray. I'll bet those will sell for a bundle.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit