How to impress a women

by Jesika 22 Replies latest jw friends

• witchywoman
    witchywoman

I really want to comment on this, but rethinking. I think that I just won`t touch this one.

witchywoman

• FiveShadows
    FiveShadows

I'm sorry if i sounded rude...i just heard something in my heart and was told to say it...Although my post was serious in nature...it's not because of my current situation in life...i was just told to post.....if i offended anyone i apologize. Not all men and women are selfish...just those that are...it was for them to read...so if you're not selfish in that aspect...then don't worry :) ~FS

• Jesika
    Jesika

No problem Five, if you felt the need to say it than fine--please do. I just wanted to make sure you understood it was only done in fun. Glad to know you are in a good place in your life.

Love Jesika

• LuckyLucy
    LuckyLucy

For everything there is a season. Jesika, some people just take life way too serious.I believe some people are born without a sense of humor and they just don't know how to develope one.

Maybe you hit a nerve with this person.I for one try to laugh at myself (I get blonde jokes all the time)I find most of them funny.I try to find the humor in life(how boring not to.)

I do sometimes get my feelings hurt, usually it because of a mood im in.So your relpy was perfect..maybe this person is just having a bad day.

Glad to see you posting!!!

• Englishman
    Englishman

Her Ladyship pulled the best stunt when she decided to impress me.

She asked me to take her to Fratton Park to see Portsmouth v Nottingham Forest. Pompey won 2 - 0. That was in 1973, I proposed soon after.

Englishman.

• FiveShadows
    FiveShadows

lucky, May you have peace...and love from Jah of Armies and Jah-Eshua ...the Christ...did this post hit a nerve? No...Why did i respond in a serious tone? because the voice in my heart that spoke Truth...said for me to respond in a serious tone, because He spoke in a serious tone. If it is at the expense of being accused of my 'nerves' being hit...then so be it. As i previously posted..there are many men and women that are not like this, for those that are...that message was for them. I, though being a good for nothing man, did not take a SIDE on either man or women in regards this. On the same topic ...infact...i used an example of a MAN examining himself in the mirror did i not? And as said...both are equally selfish..of THOSE that are like that. I hope this clears things up..May Jah and His Son's blessings be upon ALL you and of those of your household! ~FS

• seven006
    seven006

This really pisses me off. I am tired of the guy bashing in threads like this. It is common knowledge among men that if there is noting interesting on TV at that particular moment it is perfectly acceptable to block the TV "while" you are naked. Fully clothed blocking is a bit irritating, but if you are delivering a drink or some food it will be tolerated during commercials.

Semi-blocking the TV is also acceptable when the remote is in a chair across the room or is missing. This is of course for women to change the channel manually while in their underwear. Semi-blocking the TV while changing the channel and fully clothed is seriously frowned on.

Post's like this one only goes to show that us guys ask for so little but in return have to give so much.

Dave

PS: Five, You are such a party animal, you crack me up! Tell god I said hi!

• LuckyLucy
    LuckyLucy

A guy impresses me when he cooks naked.When he whines that I don't cuddle enough, I tell him to shut up, get out of the way of the tv and bring me another beer!

• SYN
    SYN

It's interesting how, when you ask a woman what she wants in a man, she'll give you a long list, usually including at least one of:

• Money
    • Nice car
    • Good job
    • Beach House

LOL! As a matter of habit, I'll ask a girl what she wants in a man, then she'll go on for an eternity, then I'll ask her if she would still like the same man, without all those things. The answers usually determine what type of woman I'm dealing with. If you don't love your man equally when he is broke and when he is loaded, then, why bother?

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

cute list, jesika . i don't think either sex will ever truly know what the other one wants, 'cause we all want something different based on our own experience. i know what i find impressive in a man, but i'm not tellin'. it's only one thing, too, but it's so...cosmic

anyway i found another list, the "what men secretly want to tell women" list...

What Men want to tell Women

00 The Media Desk

1. It's not an act, I really don't care.
    2. Diet sodapop tastes worse, and Yes, I can tell the difference.
    3. Chicken wings or vegetarian lasagna... Guess which I'll pick every time.
    4. Yes I know what foreplay is. But when you tell me not to mess up your hair, not to tickle you, and ask if I heard the phone ring, there's not much left is there.
    5. While I can tell you who Red 'the Galloping Ghost' Grange was, and in great detail too, I have no idea who what's-his-name on that sit-com you like so much is.
    6. I will not wear a bracelet unless it has paramedic information on it. Period.
    7. You go to the Arts and Crafts Show. I'll go to the Hunting and Fishing Expo. Sounds like a perfect weekend to me.
    8. Do I think you need to get your hair cut short? Is it longer than Crystal Gayle's? And you are never getting a perm either. See This Photo for reference Ms. Gayle's hair.
    9. Laying wet vegetables on the newspaper before I read it is a Felony.
    10. So is using my razor on your legs.
    11. I know, I never wore that pink shirt your mother bought me. And if she buys me a pink tie, I won't wear it either.
    12. No I didn't hear what you said while Tiger was putting for the Masters Championship. Repeating it while Team Green is about to finish 1 - 2 at the Long Beach Grand Prix won't help.
    13. I probably forgot your birthday, Mother's Day, Sweetheart Day, Port Fogworth Incorporation Day, my birthday, Columbus Day, Valentines Day, the cat's birthday, and our anniversary, what makes you think I'll remember what TODAY is?
    14. I ordered it off the web site, paid good cash money for it, had it gift wrapped, and had it overnight mailed to you, of course I meant it.
    15. Yes it is a cute little car. But I still want something that looks like an Army Truck.
    16. We still had our clothes on, so it wasn't serious flirting.
    17. Dont ask me if I think she is prettier than you. If you have to ask, she is.
    18. Do I think those few extra pounds look good on you? If I say yes, youll gain a few more, and a few more if I say no, youll be mad for a week. Talk about a no win situation.
    19. Quit faking it in bed. If you want it a different way. Say So! And it wont hurt my feelings if you initiate it once in awhile.
    20. I thought 'Rambo 3' was romantic, why would I want to watch 'The Princess Bride'?
    21. I promise not to laugh the next time you tell me the cat got ran over by a street sweeper.

Edited by - Incense_and_Peppermints on 15 August 2002 15:13:48

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit