JW Comments on Connie Chung!

by Seeker4 12 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

sKALLY, I had the SAME problem! GRRRR!

I sent it three times, starting on Sunday the 11th......the first time they refused it because the link to the article needed a password to access......so I sent the link from the Seattle paper--same article--it never got printed.......so on Tuesday I sent the Seattle link AND a printout AND the fact (all three times) politely mentioning that these pedophiles are still encouraged to preach from door-to-door, where they talk to anyone who opens the door.

I added that as a Mom, I thought it was important that everyone be alerted to this.

Still zip.

It really is beginning to tick me off, cuz I went through this same rigamarole when a young man who was molested by a local priest, was interviewed in silhouette on our ABC channel...and I emailed a lot of pertinent info about Silentlambs, Dateline, etc....TWICE in a two-week period, to the lady that did the interview...

zip

I emailed the same info (BBC, Dateline, etc) to all the other channels that HAVE email addies set up to TAKE newsworthy items....

Yup----zip

They don't seem to give a flip about it unless it's about the Catholic Church, and I even asked why they refused to consider what I sent, when it was the same problem-different religion!!

I said it nicely.

zip

sigh....

Annie

• sf
    sf

Yes Annie, frustration. And for what REASONS? Keep mailing them though.

I received a lengthy mail today from Barbara Boxer, stating she will 'review' the sites directed in the mail to her. It's all you can do...keep them CURRENT ON THESE ISSUES. Continually, respectfully, stress to them that these kids, in the past, present and future, must be RECOGNIZED as innocent children of this world we live in, trapped in a church of HIGH RISK, by parents making, at times, LETHAL and BINDING decisions which are dictated and instructed through various pieces of WTBTS literature and POLICIES. Which are ALL, claimed to be 'scripturally sound', by a 'governing body' of EARTHLY MEN.

Thx for your comments.sKally

Seeker4...I look forward to your replies soon.

sKally

• Mulan
    Mulan

Sunspot: You said

so I sent the link from the Seattle paper--same article--it never got printed.......so on Tuesday I sent the Seattle link AND a printout AND the fact (all three times) politely mentioning that these pedophiles are still encouraged to preach from door-to-door, where they talk to anyone who opens the door.

What is the Seattle link? I threw out last Sunday's paper, without reading it. Was it in there??? I tried searching on the Seattle Times, but nothing was there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit